Reviews for Next To Normal
SoccerLaxGod25 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I think that this was a good ending. It had a lot of mystery to it as well as friendship moments. I LOVED how Sydney was smart enough to figure out their whole plan as well as was able to leave a clue for the others to figure out where they were. Don't beat yourself up about it, it was still a really cool story. I think that you do a good job with mystery as well as friendship.

Can't wait for everything else you do.
shotinthedark chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
No need to apologize. You gotta do what you gotta do. Can't wait for the new fanfics. You guys always seem to have good ideas up your sleeves.

Anyway, poor Pat and Lizzie getting hurt. I actually think Patrick would've screamed out loud when being stabbed. I like how we learn a little more about Riley with baseball and the rock thing. A great short story. Congrats on finishing another one.
AviationDrive chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
I liked the ending. It was great and I KNEW that they were twins. Great job with this. I can't wait to see your other fics.
BigTimeRush-DarkElements-Fan chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Seriously can't wait to see everything unfold. UPDATE!
Got2LiveItBigTime chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
I bet MeLissa are twins, it would be a good cover. I can't wait to see how you explain everything.
bballgirl22 chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
agan sorry in sake of saving time and yes i love Della but its cool that u dont wanna focus everything on it :)
BigTimeFan-'10 chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Nonononononononononono! Don't stop there! UPDATE!
youspinmelikearecord chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Whoa, did NOT see that coming. Great chapter and update again soon! :D
SoccerLaxGod25 chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
I like how Dak didn't want to admit that he was scared, but his constant denying that anything was wrong was just going to catch up to him eventually. Oooh, now the others have been, well, attacked I guess. Things are definitely getting more interesting.
LogieLuvr914 chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
I liked how WayneWayne immediately started panicking when Riley wanted to talk to him.
shotinthedark chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Sydney is really, really, unbelievably smart. I like how you had Dak not want to talk about any of it because he didn't want to admit he was scared. I wonder how Melissa knew that WayneWayne and Riley were dating.
BTR-Fan-4Lyfe chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
DON'T STOP THERE! Update again soon
AviationDrive chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Ah! I can't believe they got caught. I bet MeLissa are twins and that's what Sydney was about to say. Update again soon, please
Rage-Against-Time chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Uggggh, don't stop there! I need to know what Sydney thinks. What does he think about Mel and Lissa? You have to update soon so we can know, please, please, please!
BigTimeRush-DarkElements-Fan chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Oooh, I have a feeling the violence is about to start.