Reviews for Welcome to the Lackadaisy
Shadowed One 19 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Very well written. I enjoyed it very much. Please write more!
Brooke chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was AWESOME! I read Lackadaisy a lot, and this connected with the comic PERFECTLY.
DA4TheFunOfIt chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I knew it was only a matter of time before you wrote about those comics! And I also had a sneaky feeling you would probably focus on Viktor, too! ;)

I love the way you wrote this! I love Viktor's point of view and how you describe it so beautifully! Reminds me of another certain Slavic in some ways, ;) but he's definitely his own character! But like the other character, I like how I can chuckle about the way some of Viktor's thoughts are stated in his mind, even if they aren't exactly happy thoughts. And aw! The idea of him starting his own farm is sweet! Poor Viktor! He should have his little farm one day. I really like seeing this story from Viktor's eyes. He is Awesome! XD

And, of course, I loved all the history! And I love the little old sayings and slang sprinkled here and there. And Mr. May's "smooth talking" is funny. XD

But oh my goodness! You should have seen me when Viktor treated his eye! D8 I really get too much into stories sometimes. ; I hate reading details about medical procedures, or torture, but to read about someone doing all that to themselves? AH! It was awful! Again, you really should have seen me! I lost it! I was like, "No...no, he's not really going to take care of it, HIMSELF, is he?" And then, it was like, "AH! He is!" And I couldn't stop reading! When you look and that part, it's so short, compared to the rest of the story, but it took me so long to read it! I got all tensed up as he prepared everything, and then as he stared to do it, I just let out a disgusted/sympathy-pain cry and turned away from the screen. Then I had to calm myself down enough to look back and force myself to finish reading, but after pretty much every sentence, I would cry out and back away again. The whole time, I was squirming around in my chair like crazy and practically reading through my fingers! I'm sure it would have been very funny to watch, but that part really got me. ;

I really like the story! You could continue it, if you want, or you could leave it as it is. It would be fine as a kind of back-story for how Viktor became involved in Lackadaisy, but it would also be cool to hear more. I know I would be very happy to read more if you decided to write more, but either way would be fine, to me. :)
minkspit chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I absolutely loved this. Your descriptions were spot on (so much to the point where I was wincing when Viktor had to cut out the rest of his eye) everyone was incredibly in character, and this whole piece just blended seamlessly into the Lackadaisy universe. If you continued, I'd certainly come back to read the second installment.

Best of wishes,

-SL
20s gal chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
please more, must have more viktor
viktor fan chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
this was class! dont even think about stopping! loved to hear your view on viktors ex though next time
de de chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
this was great! please continue to write more! i'd love to know more about viktor's life before america.
AA chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh yes, please do go on! I think you've captured them nicely here, Atlas especially... or, well, from what little we know of him. It felt right, anyway.

Uh, yes. I'd love to see your rendering of Viktor meeting the other characters for the first time, getting to know them and so on ;)