Reviews for Tale of the Great Captain
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 1/19
Usopp, I can't.

This is the most epic retelling of Skypeia's final battle just because of the style. In my mind's eye, I could picture the lethal band of rubber, shooting off mightily and striking Enel with the force of a thousand. For Usopp the Brave and Great Captain has more power in his rubber band than most kingdoms have in their military.

But of course!
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
And thus the legend of the Great Captain Usopp continues!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
OH MY GOD that was brilliant and I loved it to bits and pieces! I was laughing so freaking hard that I was actually garnering worried looks from my parents.
Pandarius chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh my god, this is brilliant!

Such a tall tale as only the Great Captain Himself could have spun!

Bravo!
Katzztar chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
LOLOLOL

A true example of how tales get ...confused...over the generations. A real sharp reader with good memory will see more than the captain was changed in the futere genereatons. hehe loved it.

And its a realistic choice of how they think its Usopp instad of Luffy (if the future genreations know of him) after all its Usopp that has a statue in Skypeia that described hims as "Wago~ me Dendoushi". I've been told it translates to something like preacher/evengalist of Rubber Band lol So Usopp is going to be remembered as the one to introduce the Skypeians to Rubber Bands.

This going to my faves