Reviews for Blue Eyes, I Hold You Near
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Thats a cute story
You did an amazing job
Yume97 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
I'm in love with your fics. Seriously, i think they are perfection. I can't stop smiling while i read them. Thank you for sharing them with us *-*
iheartcsinewyork chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Too cute!
spanishshipper chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
this is an AMAZING story. This is incredible. I cried, and I am so incredibly impressed with how you write. You should be very proud of this extraordinary talent that you have. I can't even express to you how wonderful this is...

I will be reading the rest of your stories this weekend. If you ever need anyone to beta or just read and tell you how incredible you are, I shall be your biggest fan forever and ever.
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
This was a wonderful & sweet Kurtofsky fic. I really enjoyed it!
midlifecrisses chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
It's a miracle I did not die I while reading this chapter as my heart was in my throat the entire time. I loved how this played out.
BritNP chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I think you did give me a toothache. :P Great ending. I was expecting a little disbelief on Dave's end, honestly, but I'm glad it was all cleared up. I always love your Kurtofsky. (:
darius prince of the sea chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Aww that was cute I loved it
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Enjoyed this, just what I needed in my present mood. yngoldfogee
captainlove chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I love sugar and I loved the epilogue, thanks for bringing a little fluff and cuteness in my afternoon. The end of a fic is good news in itself : new stories will be written soon !
silje24 chapter 8 . 7/3/2012 beautifulll! Fantastic written! Thank you for this!;DDDDD Perfect ending;))
Canceled4Good chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
wish there was more smut but the ending was amazing as is...great story
RugBern chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Awesome. Yeah, it was sweet, but it was also just how I wanted it to end.
burlybearcub chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Cute! Loved the story
deeniebee28 chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Eeek so fluffy, but sexy hot too ) I love it!
Especially this: "Dave's eyebrows practically flew into his hair as Kurt let the sheet slide down slowly, inch by painful inch, until it fell just slightly past the small of Kurt's back, revealing all the gorgeous lines of his body."