Reviews for Bros before Russian Trained Wetwork Specialists
zoek343 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I'd just like to point out that this story has the greatest title. Ever.
Emma chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
lol why is this rated M?!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
"Thinking about introducing her to some of my friends."
Oh. My.
I think I may have just died there.
Also, Wade Wilson as Coulson's friend? Really a friend? I am now picturing the funeral, (I love you Joss, but WHY?!) and all the agents and Fury in their black suits and the Avengers, even Tony, all solemn (dress uniforms,black suits, and black cape as appropriate), and then Deadpool. With the mask.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
love this fic _
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Ha, really liked this.
gryffindorgal87 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awesome job! :D
l chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was harsh. I know about the comics and the back story for a lot of characters and Natasha is an amazingly skilled assassin. This was good but harsh. Thanks for this. Natasha and Clint are amazing together.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow...that last line. Ouch.
Cyborgscouse chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awesome last line, and you've got coulson amazingly in character throughout it. Even if it does sound like he knows whats gonna happen at the end
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Love this. The last line just MAKES the story.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
this is freaking hilarious :) thank you
angelthatfell chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Lmao! That last part was pure gold! I love how you made Coulon so tough just makes me love him more! Ggood job!
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Yes this had serious/threatening tones, but I was giggling through most of it. Two pig headed people arguing about someone they care about. Very well played out. :)
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Great story. A nice look at Coulson and Natasha both, and just the right touch of humor.
Tinker178 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
hahahah the ending was funny! i hope you continue this! its really funnny! update soooon