Reviews for The Ants Brigade
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/24
Love it! :)
blackrose538 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
awwwww :) I love those tender moments between Neal and Peter on the show and I certainly liked this little piece of fanfiction :)
MarJan53 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Irember feeling much like Neal does except mine ere sand flies
A fan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I think I died momentarily because this was so good. No, but really, this was amazing. Amazingly good.
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
The imagery is excellent! And I love this bit:

He knew he felt horrible, truly awful, like he'd been run over by a steam roller and then scraped off the floor with a shovel. But that didn't mean he was ill. Just….not quite top form.

LOL! Someone is in denial!
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Really awesome story, I love it! Can you turn it into another chapter? Please? To tell us more about what happens next, and stuff! I really do love this story, even if you don't continue it. (Which I hope you do.)
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
carry on... :)
Nahaliel chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was very well written. The way you described what Neal was feeling was so real... Peter is always there for Neal, I love it.

Nahaliel
verolo chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Great little story!
wclover chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Woah! This is fantastic! Your descriptions are fanamonal, and very intetesting to read. I loved the metaphors. Very convincing thought process for someone with a fever. Excellent job! Hope to see a continuation, eventually.
stargatesg1973 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love a good sick!Neal story. Looking forward to more.

Michelle
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great story...hope there will be more...Neal willb e fine as long as he has Peter to take care of him...and El...hope this continues
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awwww. Neal's sick, and Peter's taking him to El-that should be fun :D

Good job!

Blessings,

~Fierce
JosieStyle chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oooeeewwwwww make another one! pretty please!:D It's was so sweetie sweet! and al little scared with those ants, do. Anyway: I like I like:)

X josi
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
great story even if it is unfinished i don't really care it works the way it is and Neal has Peter so he will be fine.