Reviews for Rumors
anonymous chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
yeah tyson really is a prick in this p.s wolborg is a female
anonymous chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
"you ever slice an ear of a baby cow? they scream and scream its funny" ride to hell retribution one of the worst games of the modern day people
VampireBassist chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
So beautiful. :)
sky d chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
I enjoyed reading your story.
dar.caro.linda chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
I'm waiting the next cap
mahwish1 chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
I loved this!
You're really a great writer and I enjoyed reading your story. It was beautiful and I'm going to miss it! :)

Great job! I really liked the end scene between Hilary and the guys. They really care about her and I really loved it :)
BlossomCutie chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
Cute ending! Started following your other story and its great as well!
Distant Storm chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
I remembered reading this fic a while ago. I'm glad you updated! I can't wait to read more!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Ohhh snap hell have no fury like the phoenix, dam. It I hate ming ming
Emzy2k11 chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Interesting please update soon.
ADeletedUser chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Whoa, it was Garland and Ming-Ming who ganged up on Hilary, poor her, and Ming-Ming is such a brat, just because she thought Hilary was stealing Ming-Ming spot light they made her go through all of that, I can't wait till what happens next! Great update though, even if it's been a while it was great. Anyways take care and good luck! :3

XOXO
love-sunny88 chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
So glad to see that you have updated! It's one of my absolute favorite storys. I loved this chapter, especially the part with Kai and Garland :D
Can't waot to read more :)
Take care, sunny :)
mahwish1 chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Ahhh.. You updated. :)) So happy to read the chapter and it was great.
I wish it was a bit longer and it would give us a better insight - but nevertheless it was great. :)

I loved the fact that Mariah realized what she did was wrong, also that they all found out who was behind Hilary's misery.

I totally loved the last scene between Kai and Garland. I cannot wait to read about their action packed battle whic is going to happen between them. I'm so hyped right now. It's not looking good for him, now. He better watch out for the Hiwatari.

Please, update soon. I'm so looking forward to read the next chapters. :))
sky d chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
I liked this story.
Update soon, please.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase update it's been sooooooooooooooooooo long :((((