Reviews for Let's Watch The Sunrise
Nogitsune Stilinkski chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
damn that made me cry but it was so amazing
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
*Curls up into ball* ;; Blasphemyyyy! *rolls away*
I all seriousness though; this was a very good story I loved it to the end, such a bittersweet ending for them. I suppose one could see it from a mile away *Not to mention the summary warnings!* but still doesn't make it any easier when reading the last few lines. ( ;v; )
Well done!
Insane-Lane chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Excuse me while I cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I hate vampires, but this, this was beautiful
SalinaSwathe chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Beautiful... simply beautiful. I'm actually shedding tears. I love you for writing such a beautiful story, please keep up the beautiful stories no matter how short or how long.
lmorg1000 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
D: The end was sad! I was hoping for a happier ending but it was SAD! But I'd like to commend you on how well this was written (:
bye sora chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
oh, the sadness... the broken heart over here...
*crawls and sobs*
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo
Al D. Baran ou Pervy Otaku chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
* total unhappy face for a long second then starts bawling * WHY WON'T ANYONE LEAVE THEM TO BE HA-A-A-A-APPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
* completely forgets how she makes Arthur miserably in her own fanwork and how Francis' backstory is always awful *

... I will add this to my favorite, now ; _ ;
radiany chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
...If I was so damned tired, it being past midnight at this point and my needing to work in 9 hours, I would go on and on and on, but I had the (fortunate? Unfortunate?) luck of stumbling onto The Prince Bride (and subsequently the rest of your writing, which I may or may not read but do admire from afar /is an exclusive shipper) just a while back.

You are a /good/ writer. A legitimately good writer. Far better than anything I could've done at your age. (And especially with The Prince Bride, your dialogue is ridiculously charming.) Some things need to be tweaked and tightened-characterization, whatnot. But overall? Do keep writing. Whether you make a career out of it (or keep it as a hobby), you'll be a fantastic read for a lot of people.

Also, thank you for writing my absolute favourite pair. Certain bits of this (especially the scene after Arthur marches into /Francis's/ 'bachelor pad' and the beginning, in the pub) were delightful little titbits, like bit-sized candies.

I love the way this ended.
Eternally a Weeping Sunflower chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow...This was really beatiful, I really felt the love between the two. You have no idea how long I cried after reading this, their feelings and personality were spot on. This is the best fruk story I've read with such deep character portrayls. My heart hurts, because this story is just too precious, I admire you and your work, please don't stop writing, I don't think I've cried this much while reading a fanfiction. And the crying is a good thing :)

-MokaNee
axylurvesu chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my god. That was so beautiful that it literally brought tears to my eyes.
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Aww, that was so romantic and I loved the ending even though it was a sad! Good job!
lalaaaa chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
It was mysterious...then it was hilarious...then it was so sad! Wh-hy-hyyyyy? *sob* loved all of it! Sequel! Sequel!
DulcetRipple chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh... -this- was sooo touching and sad and I'm a little incoherent. In any case, I enjoyed this very much though imagining those razor sharp teeth did kinda scare me lol
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh. My. Word.

That was spectacular! goodness, I did not see that ending coming at all, but it's so sweet!

I loved this, truly I did!