Reviews for Their First Meeting
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 1/22
Hi. Me again.
I went to check out your fics and found that most of them are about the Holmes brothers, wich is nice. I don't remember many authors who like the theme.
But because my favorite topic is John and Sherlock, i won't read them...sorry. Now, no matter that i hope you continue with the writing, because you are very good! Thanks for the histories!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is just wonderful, thank you!
DeathIsInevitableOhBigBadWolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Sweet? Definitely, but sweetie it's A Study In Scarlet. Not A Study In Pink
RainThestral93 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Typical Sherlock, remembering something so menial.
Yuna Cifer chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
"Yeah I know, I was there," John replies, still grumpy. "Are you high or something?"
This made me laugh, it was cute. I could see this happening.
ReluctantFangirl567 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I needed to read this after your one about John as Moriarty.

Adorable and sweet, thank you.
Avyncentia chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh, this is cute! And makes a lot of sense. I like how you wrote John ("pleased as punch but trying not to show it.")
Ruffsputin chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Adorable!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is lovely. Thank you for writing it.
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
"taking all the sunlight with him."- this line was a bit much.
Otherwise, great job.
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Great story! Love it!
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I like it! interesting
Doni chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I think people easily discount how memorable simple kindness can be. Lovely story.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
:( Poor Sherlock. For some reason that last scene seems very sad to me? No idea. Love this idea, too, and I liked how you had him 'miss something', but then realise it at the end.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is sort of an odd little fic, rather sentimental. I liked most of Sherlock's introspection in the first bit, about how he didn't need to play by the rules, and his parents complaining, and his dislike of the jam of people in hall and such. I also liked the way Sherlock admitted liking Stamford, that was cool, and John helping him pick up his books was very characteristic, but I thought it a bit strange that Sherlock seemed so transfixed by John, since he wasn't particularly when they met in the show. I did very much like the description about how John left, "taking all the sunlight with him." That was a lovely sentiment. And then it was funny (and in character) the way Sherlock leapt into the next room at Baker Street and grabbed John's face without an explanation. Sherlock was a bit overemotional in my opinion at the end - a "giddy whirl" going on inside Sherlock is very rare, and it seems unlikely to me that he would react quite so strongly to remembering John. But it was cute.