Reviews for CH Part 2: Edges of Oblivion
Sariniste chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
I'm sorry, I seem to have missed this chapter. Anyway, I liked it, and am eager to see more. Are you planning to update soon? I really hope so! I want to see what happens next in this story!
Autheane chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
The regent is horrible, in many many ways, and despictable. That's good Akira is here to help Tetsuya and Aizen even more. And I'm sure Tetsuya will enjoy Aizen's punishment very much! :D
Mina Kye chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
Ew... That was gross... The regent having Tetsuya touch him.. No! Tetsuya and Aizen are together! No no.. Bad Regent.

Uh-oh... Um... I think Aizen and Tetsuya are gonna do something very very naughty in the pool with the regent only a few feet away from them. x)

Nice chapter. I await another. :D
crazyfan42 chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
Aizen, you are so naughty! lol! :) I'm glad Tetsu-kun has finally remembered himself and I look forward to the next chapter. -
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
hey there this is a great story so far please update real soon
Aizenfan6969 chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
I love Tetsuya's 'I'm going to be there for you whether you want me to or not' attitude. Let's just hope it doesn't cost him! But it was sweet to see possessive Aizen protecting his family.
Autheane chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
As always, Tetsuya is stubborn. But he played his cards well to fool everyone, at least almost. I just hope he'll be careful around the regent.
Picklez80 chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
I know that Tetsuya should try to help, but I got worried when he went back to the king. That's guy is a real perv, molesting poor Tetsuya the way he does! Shame on you, Toru! Good chapter. Please update soon!
Sariniste chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
Yay! You finally updated this one. :D I loved seeing that cute baby with Aizen's hair curl again! That is a good point that Aizen lowers his chances of winning by refusing to work with anyone else. I'm really glad that regent isn't going to have sex with Tetsuya.

Please update soon! I really want to see this story finished!
BunnyHopster26 chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
OMFG! Yes they found Tetsuya! and awww a baby. Looks like everyone showed up at the right moment huh? Yeah they should name him something that means like new life or new beginnings. Because from all the things that loco king has done to Tetsuya and Aizen they have some rebuilding to do. Anywaysss awesome story! I love it. This is my new favorite AizenxTetsuya story. I also peeped the little ByaxRenji in this story as well. Adorable! I can't wait for more hon, you're on a roll :)
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPUNKY!
!Bunny!
walkure chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Love!

And as I said before I just love renji's snippy comments.
Sariniste chapter 19 . 6/19/2012
Oh! A sweet, sweet chapter. I laughed when I saw the baby had Aizen's hair curl! Renji is right; they are all in trouble now! LOL.

I love Aizen being such an arrogant, cocky bastard. ;) Really excellent chapter. I hope Tetsuya gets his own face back.

Can't wait for the next one!
Walkure chapter 17 . 6/19/2012
Well. Quite the marathon to get up to speed with this story.

Too bad I don't have time to review ever chapter. But I have to stop here and say I've enjoyed this to no end. Quite the twist what's goig on with the regent king.

Looooove renji's opinions on the matter.

Don't know how aizen held his temper when tetsuya endangered himself and their baby.

Tut tut. Aizen was the king all along. I want to see all the seretei faces about that!
Mina Kye chapter 19 . 6/19/2012
Ooooh! They have a baby boy! Yay! Aww How cute! Brown hair blue eyes. Adorable! :) Now, they have to defeat the regent. That is certainly not going to be easy...

Loved the chapter! Can't wait for another!
Kami-no-Namida chapter 19 . 6/19/2012
A baby (0)

I just hope that you kill the stupid regent soon enough *insert evil laugh* then they could all live happily ever after xD