Reviews for Hidden Motives
kettlecorn chapter 25 . 7/6
Sythe is such an impressive character. I'm definitely not rooting for him, but can applaud his brilliance and I'm glad that Merlin's decided to play this game.
kettlecorn chapter 21 . 7/6
Bravo to scythe. He is very brilliant.
pumpkinmoose22 chapter 28 . 6/1
This was a beautiful ride from start to finish. Thank you for sharing it. This concept hasn't exactly been used very often and your particular story was incredibly refreshing. I love the way your words flowed with every scene. You had me on one fantastic emotional rollervoaster ride right from the start. Thank you very much for brightening my day!
jayisinvisible chapter 28 . 11/11/2018
I really enjoyed reading this! The entire thing kept me on the edge of my seat! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/3/2018
This is brillliiiiaaaannnnttt
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2018
I LOVE this fic so much!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/7/2018
This story is awesome! Love it!.
Llamasandtea chapter 7 . 11/3/2017
I KNEW IT OHMY FREAKING SCREAMING HELL I FUCKING KNEW IT ARGHHHHH
Llamasandtea chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
Oh my freaking screaming Hell you know what I just thought of? It's not Merlin who's enchanted. It's Arthur. Of COURSE Merlin wouldn't hurt Arthur! But if the enchantment was making Arthur see false things, such as, say, his MOST LOYAL FRIEND pour POISON into his drink, that would take out Merlin without the sorcerer ever having to fight Merlin. And then they could make him believe that others were betraying him as well, such as, say, making him believe/see GWEN AND LANCELOT WERE HAVING AN AFFAIR TOGETHER. And then all the other knights and stuff until he's all alone, paranoid about everyone, and completely defenceless. Fucking Hell if this is not how this fic turns out I'll write that myself. Holy shite.
Also, something I thought of. If Merlin does go to his execution and he IS being enchanted, then what stops the enchanter from taking control of Merlin while he's outside of his cell and being prepared for execution? Uther, Arthur, and a shitton of other important people are going to be in the courtyard, watching Merlin's execution. It would be the perfect moment for the enchanter to finish his work! And everyone would be too stunned and too late to react to Merlin suddenly snapping the royal prats' necks! I am so all over the place. Such a good fic.
Llamasandtea chapter 4 . 11/3/2017
I legit thought that Merlin was being controlled and that the enchantment/spell cast upon him was making him believe he was casting a counter-spell, but was really something destructive. That would've been fucking cool.
Arwen Evenstar 241 chapter 28 . 4/13/2017
blueberrybandit chapter 28 . 2/15/2017
oh my god. that was one of tHE BEST fanfics i have read in a long time. i was like this is good and new and original and then it was like BAM PLOTTWIST and i was like WOAH then i was like this is so good and i've never seen anything like it and then BAM another plot twist and i was like woah man. this is getting real. it was just so well-written and i'm so happy with how it turned out and the ending was good and it was the appropriate length and oh my god i love it, love you, you're a star
Quill chapter 28 . 1/31/2017
You're one of the best writers in this entire site.
If not, THE best.
Congratulations.
Quill chapter 9 . 1/30/2017
Ah. Never mind.
Quill chapter 8 . 1/30/2017
What if this was the sorcerer's plan?
What if... he goes back and kills the real Arthur, like in his vision, and it turns out he WAS enchanted? What if Arthur dies because of him?

I wonder.