Reviews for Hidden Motives
-insert heart emojis here-
*whistles* ... your good... roller coaster of emotions and STILL on the edge of my seat!... so to speak...
purplecat19 chapter 28 . 10/3
I love this SOOOOOOO much! The plot is so interesting and has lots of awesome twists and turns and the characterization was awesome and just yes to all of this it's amazing!
skydoe16 chapter 28 . 8/2
This was so beautiful, really, a perfect story. I finished the whole thing in 2 days XD You make me wish that I could write like you do ;)
Aaviaria chapter 28 . 7/27
Another absolutely amazing story and so completely unique! I simply couldn't stop reading. I'm not sure how you come up with such original ideas or how you seem to so effortlessly mold them into such amazing stories, but I hope you continue to do so!
I like this. You alluded to it in an earlier chapter as well. All your stories are long, which I love, but I wouldn't mind seeing a short companion piece to explain "For whatever reason, Leon had bought the story with no questions."
Wonderful, fantastic, beautiful! Thanks!
I love Arthur's thought process.

Magic was evil; Merlin was not evil. Magic corrupted its users; Merlin was not corrupt. ...
The thought was quickly interrupted by another. ...
Magic was a mystery; Merlin was a mystery. ... Magic was clever; Merlin was clever.
I love how Arthur can't refute this!

'Merlin is not the Prince of Camelot. Your allegiance is to me, not him.'

'Sire,' he pressed quietly, 'everybody knows that if they ally themselves with Merlin then they ally themselves with you.'
They just can't catch a break, can they?
Like the rest of the story, this was excellent. But I was disappointed; I had hoped Arthur's constant attempts to discern reality would have fed Smythe the final smirk.
Arthur's the imposter! That was unexpected but brilliant!
I usually hate it when Merlin doesn't fight execution, but you gave him a good reason.
Good start! I'm looking forward to seeing how this unfolds! Imperious? Imposter?
Poppy chapter 28 . 12/30/2015
I loved this story, it was well written with lots of unexpected turn and the relationship between Arthur and Merlin is perfect. The only minor problem I have is the Arthur should probably have at least the beginnings of a beard as I doubt slythe would have let him shave