Reviews for Double Wedding
DorcasCristy chapter 2 . 3/19
MMMOOOOORRRREEEEE, please! I'm fangirling hard right now, and I'm loving this continuation of the LBCT story. Well-written, keep going!
twlightbella chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Lena Kaligaris and Kostos Dounas get married and Tabitha Tomko-Rollins and Brian McBrian get married in double wedding and so know is named Tibby McBrian and Lena is named Lena Dounas.
insertnamehere123 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Aww! That is so cute. Are Bridget and Carmen going to say anything nice/ embarrassing to Tibby?
Isabella chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
It was really good:)
bs13 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
That was such a sweet wedding. I loved how Tibby was so restless to get her dress off. That is such a thing Tibby would do. :)
And Lena was just as shy and quiet as in the books/movie, whatever. You are great at this.
I am so glad you continued! It was amazing!

-bs13 out-
"I'll be honest, I'm just not hooked on your phonics..."
georginiuxa chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
really nice chapter i just wait more chapter soon
bs13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I recently saw the movie- again- and I had to check if there was Fanfiction about it. I never imained I'd stumble on THIS. This was perfect. Everything in character, every detail explained- I know you haven't updated in, what? Two years? But I really hope someday, you do!
*and hopefully, someday soon?*

-bs13 out-
"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine..."
Samantha chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Love this
nushymonster chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love this! :) please post another chapter! It's really good writing and Lenanand Kostas are my favourite couple :)
cosmogyrl17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
oh this was really sweet, i cld hear their movie voices while reading the scripts.
Dimples73 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
good start i like it. update soon