Reviews for 20in20 H50 Style
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Yeah what u say about the cast and location is true. Could like the show more if they had better police work. Not so over the top dopy interagations. People from Hawaiian dont say native. We say local. And haole can be kama'aina. My family is 44 and

5 generations in hawaii. Kama'aina means child of the land. You belong to the AIna. The Land. Is a word like Ohana. Very important. No Ohana without Aina.. if u live Pono, then u care for ur Ohana and the Aina.
raerobdestiny chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Totally imagine both of em in all situations! Well maybe except the last one or when They fooled are pins at work.

Still, loved it all the same. :D
LadyKate71 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Loved it!
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Seriously hot.
Doni chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Those were all kinds of beautiful, sweet, funny, and hot. There is all sorts of love going on in that family. Well done.
cassfear84 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I absolutely loved it. I love the way you write and these little snippets of time blended together perfectly.
Lyricoloratura chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Fabulous. Obviously, since you are capable of nothing else.

I'd love to know the story behind where Steve was in the first ficlet; do tell - please?

Adore you, as you know...

SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I completely agree with you! H50 is awsome espcially since Lori is gone. Seriously am I the only one who thought that last night episode was just for the the fangirls?
Lidil chapter 1 . 5/8/2012

Wonderfully written.

And amusing.

And, yes.

A remarkable ensemble show.