Reviews for Texting and Scones
Catt37 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
One of the best of your fics, for me, yet I didn't read all of your work, but still. I cried so much reading the first chapter, those letters were so beautiful and so sad. And so... realistic, I think. Or something like that. I just couldn't stop crying, but then the second and third chapter really made me happy.
Your fics are the best, really! Just love them.
SatanicUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
It's probably weird that those letters made me cry... I'm not that emotional of a person but there was something in them that made them seem so real. They were really amazing
Extremophile chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
More, Please!

I'm enjoying this. I always wonder if the Doctor and Rose HAD been sleeping together already in RTD's head...
TimorousBeastie333 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Ah, glad I reread this story. I love it. Can't wait for more!
Cherry Giddy Girl chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
God, this is the best ten-two/rose story I've EVER read! :o And even if its only 3 chapters, it's really so emotional and sweet and sad and full of love and agrh! Sorry, I just can't even give you a proper, full sentence comment, 'cause still thinking 'bout what will happen next! :)
And I've a tiny question - is it the end or will you go on with it or just this story happens to be stock in some time vortex? ;) and I know 'readers wouldn't rush the writers', I'm not, just asking!
Sorry for so much babling (that's even a word? no idea), just wish you well and see ya ;)
xXMjTheDorkXx chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh my god I hate you so much.

I have been reading like all of your fics and they give me constant feels, but I was just waiting for the one to make me cry.

This was that fic.

You are absolutely amazing. Ugh you writing skills that I am jealous of.

Seriously though this made me sob for a good 5 minutes.
oaktavor chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Sexy LOL
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Love this story! It actually makes me like 10.5!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
And then I burst into tears...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
What the fuck. I'm crying.
Soozn79 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Holy crap, how do you do it? Honestly. I rarely cry reading a fic but this one got me. The next two chapters were fantastic, really really looking forward to updates for this! I'm a sucker for post-JE TenII/Rose fics and this is lovely.
JollyRoger1 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Very sweet chapter. :)
vannadear chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Lovely! Never stop writing. Ever. I'll throw myself of a roof.
tomboy 26 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Yay...I love the idea of Rose and Tentoo being all happy and in love...not saying the won't argue cause they will...but I dont's like they deserve to be happy. In other words...I love the story lol
AA chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Wow! The Doctor and Rose together again...

The letters where oooh so tear jerking.. I love them, I love that Rose felt the Doctor again - that she knows that this is her Doctor.. The Doctor will live forever and Rose will live forever in his hearts and mind.. However, his ultimate gift to her was himself (a single life version)..

Would love to