Reviews for Judgment Day
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I ', a sucker for Emma Hennry Fics! THey're so cute!
YorkshireGal chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Awesome story.

Cannot believe how near on accurate this is to the real story. I really do prefer this, i have to be honest. Obviously there was so much of the plot to fit in and they have to neglect some of the emotional angst. Thank you for filling in the dots. I loved the Mary Margaret scene where Emma burst's into a tirade, mothers and daughters should argue.

I bet you have so many idea's swirling around in your head after sundays episode. Cannot wait to see what other fan fics you have lined up.

Henry and Emma have really progressed, its going to take a lot to separate them. But hey, Regina has her magic back... :-)

Well done. Fab fic
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I loved every bit of this!
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Very beautiful. I hope that Emma and Mary make up. I hope that their family relationship is ruined, though I don't think it is, seeinga s if it were, Mary wouldnt be hurt, she's hurt because she loves Emma. I really think this is how it will happen, Emma will believe, and her love for Henry will wake him up. Very well done, the wait for sunday is absolutely killing me.
red lighting chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
love it so sweet
Dr. Serpico chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
congratulations for your story, dear fellow, very pretty, I liked it. and I hope to read more of your work in the future.

a big hug and you need to change the status of their history of in-progress to complete

familyofthieves chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was such a good one shot! I hope something like this happens on Sunday, or at least the part where Henry doesn't die.
Aod4L chapter 1 . 5/8/2012