Reviews for Taking What is Mine
crazyfan17 chapter 10 . 7/2
Very nice writing. I love your short chapter writing.
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Taking What is Mine' is Nominated for 'Best Drabble/Ficlet Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
Dorian chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Hello again!
Well, you are definitely one of my favotire authors in this fandom. Amazing how you can merge sweet and sour and it doesn't taste awkward nor anywhere near wrong. Just right. (Dare I say perfect)

See you around!

-matta ne!
Dorian chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Hello, there!

I'd like to praise you for the fighting escene. I've never read such a ruthless Vegeta and I ejoyed it very much. I think you have done a great job in keeping him in character.

Great narrative by the way!

-matta ne!
Dino-Rogue chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Remarkable writing, as always! Intense, but so, so real, so Vegeta, too. The face he had, indeed, killed and died for... aww! That is one absolute truth, there.

Fantastic job, such a great fic!
jazzymay377 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
This is so good and the characters were portrayed excellently. It's always a joy to read stories as well written as this
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
This was a fun fic to read! I like how you portrayed vegeta's, old side, I guess you could call it. I could totally see him doing this.
LeChick chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
This was so damn satisfying to read
tomorrow4eva chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
I enjoyed this. One thing that makes Vegeta fun to watch is that you know there is barely restrained murder inside him.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
The perfect couple.
jtdarkman chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
i loved it. so much blood gor violence and well...VAGETA LIKE lol
jtdarkman chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
that was freaking awsome
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
A little sap goes a loooong way concerning the Prince...hehe. Once again he's faced w/his feelings and the ends one will go through for their family's safety...normal concerns...do this to a Saiyan family better make sure you do have a death wish...
threeam inkblot chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
i love your writing style. i hope you will write more vb stories soon;)
maymayB chapter 10 . 7/10/2012