Reviews for Sherlock Holmes' Paw Stories
Lupin357 chapter 3 . 6/1
Hey! So I ended up finishing the story :D I liked it, it is a pretty nice story ! :) I loved the animal version of themselves, especially John's... Clumsy kitty :D you should know I'm reading surrounded by three cats and so I actually felt the fluffiness of their furs :D
I laughed a lot at Sherlocks point of view (hoow could he not get that John was the cute cat?) and I enjoy a lot that you present the same scene through both protagonists ! Something else I forgot to mention in my review of Nutrisco :)
Well, I'm gonna keep reading the rest now :)
GoldenPocketWatch chapter 2 . 3/28
And oh! Thank you for making me laugh. I haven't done that for a while now. :')
GoldenPocketWatch chapter 3 . 3/28
I don't usually do reviews but man, this one! This one is just absolutely perfect and unique! Overwhelmingly adorable that it seem to squeeze the life out of me. I love the humour, sweetness, and the way you delivered it, I'd give it 11/10! I'm quite new in the fandom but I can assure you that amongst the fics that I read, this one is totally my favourite! You're such a great writer!
Wolvenry627 chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Adorable. There should be a chapter where they're both changed 3
WS Spark chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
OMG I love this so much and it makes me so happy and gives me a warm feeling inside!
marketeerbubbles chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
MORE! I love that John was smarter then Sherlock this time!
doglover200 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Coninue!
Nevyn chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Lol! I find it incredibly amusing that John was able to figure out the tiger but Sherlock, with all of his intelligence, couldn't figure out the cat.
Thank you for sharing!
Nevyn chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Adorable!
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
CONTINUE! :D
DesertOrchid7485 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I liked this! Will there be more?
leighanne242 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
I like this. Its a fun little fantasy romp. And as to the title: you should continue it :)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
This is my second time reading these stories, and I just love them so very much! _ everything about them is perfect and interesting and adorable!
I am Living-Quietly Bleeding chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
This is absolutely lovable, I wish there was more. Great Job.
dramatis.echo chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Please please please please please write ONE more? I am dying to read a final chapter where Sherlock is in tiger form and John is in his feline form. I want to see the adorableness of them interacting. I will love you forever.