Reviews for The Sound of Sunshine
HestiaForever chapter 10 . 7/20
Are you ever going to finish this? It's such a good fan fiction- just the right blend of romance and adventure, and everything is very realistic. Please consider updating!
I know it's been a while but please write more!
Oh my gosh this is sooo intense! I rather assumed that Trenton Lee wrote this. Bravo, my friend! You've done incredibly well!
Buckety Kate chapter 4 . 1/13
who's waiting for the MBS movie? (Kaynie included) Thoughts about the casts? Well, here's mine.

Kate- Elle Fanning (definitely her, no doubt about it)
Reynie- Skandar Keynes, Levi Miller, Asa Butterfield(?)
Sticky- (can't think of any)
Constance- Maggie Elizabeth Jones

Unfortunately, they are all grown ups now. :(
Hoping for another Kate option: Mackenzie Foy.
Buckety Kate chapter 1 . 1/13
Anyone likes Coldplay's Strawberry Swing? It's a perfect Kaynie song, I tell you! Try to play the track while reading any Kaynie fanfics!
Buckety Kate chapter 6 . 1/12
please, it is already 2016! Do update! (or in any chance, do you still write here in ?)
Buckety Kate chapter 3 . 1/12
OH my gosh WE LOVE KAYNIE!
Buckety Kate chapter 2 . 1/12
Awww... this is getting quite romantic, eh?
Also, I would like you to know I am badly craving for a next update!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Tell me pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee write more you are awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
AH LOVE IT
Izzy chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Please this was awesome... But please do chapter 11
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
You are one of my absolute favorite authors, so why haven't you updated? Nobody has updated (except that one story by Catfish22, which I was ecstatic to see since that meant MBS still existed in your minds). Please update, the suspense is killing me. I don't really think you would kill them all off but how can they get out of this one?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
BRAVA! (Or BRAVO if you're a guy...)
LillyStoppable chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
THEY ARE GONNA DIE, AREN'T THEY? PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM! (I know you wouldn't dare to [Yes, that was a threat] but screaming makes me feel better. So there.)
Hi! I'm Abby, and this is my first time to reveiw this story. Keep up the good work!
Hearts and Hugs,
Abby
S.Q Pedalian chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
TheGreatKateZonkeyMachine:The Ten men still call Kate & co. 'Chickies' because it's a case of 'Old habits die young.' I mean,hard.