Reviews for The Sound of Sunshine
Tell me pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee write more you are awesome
AH LOVE IT
Izzy chapter 10 . 1/14
Please this was awesome... But please do chapter 11
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
You are one of my absolute favorite authors, so why haven't you updated? Nobody has updated (except that one story by Catfish22, which I was ecstatic to see since that meant MBS still existed in your minds). Please update, the suspense is killing me. I don't really think you would kill them all off but how can they get out of this one?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
BRAVA! (Or BRAVO if you're a guy...)
LillyStoppable chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
THEY ARE GONNA DIE, AREN'T THEY? PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM! (I know you wouldn't dare to [Yes, that was a threat] but screaming makes me feel better. So there.)
Hi! I'm Abby, and this is my first time to reveiw this story. Keep up the good work!
Hearts and Hugs,
Abby
S.Q Pedalian chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
TheGreatKateZonkeyMachine:The Ten men still call Kate & co. 'Chickies' because it's a case of 'Old habits die young.' I mean,hard.
A Random BookWorm chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Nice! I'm glad you haven't spoiled the book by putting sex scenes like they did with Harry Potter,Percy Jackson,and like this.
Love this chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Please continue, this is awesome
pseudonymous chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Waow! Its really good! Write moreeeeeeeee XD. I think you should add more of Constance's ability into the story. She only seems to be whiny, but we all know that she cares.
Kiwi chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Omg! You portray those characters so well! I want to write in third person but every time I try I fail! You're so lucky and have a tremendous gift for writing! I need more! Write more soon!
Quiet Hiker chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Oh no! They'd better not die! Have you written the next chapter yet? It's been almost 2 months.
I love this story! I think that Kaynie is amazing so I like that part.
I wonder what the Ten Men are doing there. Please update soon!
Emeraldbuttercup chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Keep writing! I love your story!
Kaynie4EVAH chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Please update! It's an amazing story, and the last chapter (chp. 10) ends with a cliff hanger.
Readwriteedit chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Well, apparently we like the same books... :-) Amazing story, as usual. love your work!