Reviews for The Sound of Sunshine
S.Q Pedalian chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
TheGreatKateZonkeyMachine:The Ten men still call Kate & co. 'Chickies' because it's a case of 'Old habits die young.' I mean,hard.
A Random BookWorm chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Nice! I'm glad you haven't spoiled the book by putting sex scenes like they did with Harry Potter,Percy Jackson,and like this.
Love this chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Please continue, this is awesome
pseudonymous chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Waow! Its really good! Write moreeeeeeeee XD. I think you should add more of Constance's ability into the story. She only seems to be whiny, but we all know that she cares.
Kiwi chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Omg! You portray those characters so well! I want to write in third person but every time I try I fail! You're so lucky and have a tremendous gift for writing! I need more! Write more soon!
Quiet Hiker chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Oh no! They'd better not die! Have you written the next chapter yet? It's been almost 2 months.
I love this story! I think that Kaynie is amazing so I like that part.
I wonder what the Ten Men are doing there. Please update soon!
Emeraldbuttercup chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Keep writing! I love your story!
Kaynie4EVAH chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Please update! It's an amazing story, and the last chapter (chp. 10) ends with a cliff hanger.
Readwriteedit chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Well, apparently we like the same books... :-) Amazing story, as usual. love your work!
claire97 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I usually right constructed reviews at the end of the book but now I'm just going to fangirl...1...2...3 HE KISSED HER! IT'S SO ROMANTIC! THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING! OMG! :) 3 ahem, it was very good.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I like it! I'll be watching for updates! :)
PercabethFanatic chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Oh my gosh! Damnit! What a cliffhanger! What will happen to Constance? I hope she doesn't die! Update soon please!
PercabethFanatic chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Drama! Was Reynie kidnapped? I hope he wasn't! Awesome chapter, ton of suspense!
PercabethFanatic chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I burst out laughing at Sticky's appearance! How awkward it would be to be in that situation! Great chapter!
PercabethFanatic chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
This is a really good story so far! Haha, poor Reynie, getting caught staring at Kate by Kate... lol. Haha, I wonder... will Constance tell Kate or Reynie or Sticky about Reynie's crush?