Reviews for Giants in the Playground
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/19
this is an amazing story. Every time I read it I find more to love about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Nice story. I love how Jefferson excuse for releasing Belle.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Love this, its was the first rumbelle fic i've read and I thought it was really beautiful I loved it when he said he owed her the world. Really lovely
wintersmith chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Great title. I didn't understand where Belle suddenly appeared from though.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who dislikes the Blue Fairy i feel she's very manipluative and rather cold, look at how she's treated Nova and Grumpy for starters. a fantastic fic, Mr Gold/Rumple is just totally awesome.
Una Dougal chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Nice reimagining, I must admit that when I watched that episode I screamed "what the f***!" When he said 'you no longer have anything I want...' Thought for sure there was going to be _something_ there. But no, the writers are screwing with us! One question re: your story tho I'm unclear on this; did Jefferson just randomly let Belle out?
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
fascinating and fantastic, and oh! i really hate that blue fairy right now and rather wish i could rip her wings off

beautifully done
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Excellently written. I kept expecting her to say that when they were in the shop. Jefferson's small involvement was great.
Rayvah chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Quick story! I'm really looking forward to see how this plays out Sunday. I was certain that Regina was lying about everything when she lied about Belle being dead, but your argument about the faeries having something to do with it makes me think twice. Not that I think they did, or that Belle's dad would do that to her, but maybe there is something to it. Good job!
Quiet Moon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I think just about every RumBelle fan was screaming, "Yes she does!" at the TV when Gold said Regina no longer had anything he wanted. Sadly, we'll have to wait these five torturous days to see the season finale and hopefully see Rumpelstilskin blow his gasket when he realizes that Belle is alive. But for now, I will content myself at cackling at your wonderful magical powerhouse showdown.

I would love it if Jefferson did something rebellious (like free Belle) just to piss off Regina in canon, but your portrayal is gleeful giggle (yes, I know, redundant, but it fits) inducing. And the Blue Fairy is such a * * * (I can't really think of a polite way to call her what I want to call her). Someone needs to b*slap her to her senses.

Have you ever seen "Into the Woods"? The title caught my attention with its similarity to the "Giants in the Sky" part of the play.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Yes! Just, YES!
Notsureyet18 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved it. Just loved it! Did you somehow manage to find the unreleased script to the end of the show? It really is that well played out!
jillean18 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
yeah, he's going to throw a fit when he finds Belle alive. great job! i can actually see this happening!