Reviews for Total Drama YuGiOh!: Virtual Reality
killian.rainey chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
alright i'll take a look.
darksymphony777 chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
very fitting end to the virtual arc can't wait for the orichalcos arc and everyone has issues with life it's how you stand up to them that makes you a real person
xandra19 chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
And thanks for finish this story.
Now, it's time of wait Total Drama Yu-Gi-Oh!: Enter the Orichalcos! Ugh... I CAN'T WAIT!
Thank you again!
xXTDlover246Xx chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Its alright. Take your time and don't rush. Overall, its still good to end the story on.
DxGloverforever chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
yay, your back! hope to read the next story soon!
Heroi Oscura chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Awesome! You're back! Great ending to an interesting arc.
I can't wait for the next arc! I'm sure it's going to be great!
killian.rainey chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
great job i look forward to it
SargentEpsilon chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
That went rather well. I look forward to what's coming up next. Also, I'm guessing that bit I suggested about Noah sending Seto information about a certain atrocity commited using Gozaburo's identity and resources, accompanied by evidence proving he didn't do it, won't be involved in the next saga. And I also have doubts about if the next round will include the idea I suggested a while back. The one with Courtney losing everything, getting roped into accepting the power of the Orichalcos, and using it to punish criminals who actually have it coming, starting with the self-centered d-bag Total Drama host who Dartz frames for messing up Courtney's life outside the show.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Hey, thanks for updating. I really do enjoy reading your fanfics!
killian.rainey chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
wow nice job with defender iceburg
killian.rainey chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
any chance we could expect gwen to play the Sorcerer of Dark Magic in the orichalcos story? it would be so great seeing as she has the Blue Eyes White dragon Kaiba made for her. and it would be awsome to see heather side wih the warriors of doma with the intent of stealing everyone's souls including yugi and his friends along with the TDI crew and she should challegne then at Industrial Illusions and as Mai, since she was up against Marik in the battle city tournament, she should be with Yugi and the others along with the TDI Crew as they go to see Pegasus. I thought that would be a suggestion.
SamuraiPizzaCats chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Okay I take it back, you can keep the abridged series quotes. I just realized that it makes the fanfic funnier.
percabethfan45 chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
I can not wait for the Orichalcos saga. Are you going to bring in the Total Drama cast?
xandra19 chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
That was close. ALL ARE ALIVE! WOOOHOOO!
Continue and update soon please.
SargentEpsilon chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
Man,, that was exciting. My only regret was that Noah couldn't make it to safety with the rest of them.