Reviews for It's All Over but the Crying
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
...fuck, now I'm in tears.

I cannot actually recall the last time such a thing has ever happened while reading fanfiction, so I stand here and applaud you in an odd mixture of equal-parts, 'Bravo!' and 'Fuck You, my FEELS!'

Hate to Love this fic, you are a brilliant writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Well, OW! I knew at least Stiles would die coming into this but then you just like pulled a J.K. Rowling and killed all the people! That being said, I did enjoy this fic XD
ctwed1549 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
this story is still haunting me TWO MONTHS after i read now i feel an overwhelming urge to read it again.
it's so sad and beautiful and hollowed me up..
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHOO OMG I CANNOT LIVE PORPERLY ANYMORE DID YOU WANT TO JUST TORTURE ME BY WRITING THIS COME ON THAT WAS MY HEART I NEEDED THAT JESUS CHRIST MY FEELS ARE TAKING OVER I JUST WANT TO SIT IN A CORNER AND CRY UNTIL I CRY BLOOD OMG MY HEART MY HEART JUST NO YOU NEED TO STOP RIGHT NOW JUST RIGHT NOW. ohmygod i want to die that was horrible. but you're a genius writer. JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN.
Hoshie13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow. I just...wow. After I finished reading I was just staring at the screen for like twenty seconds until the whole thing hit me. That was awful, but in a good way.
MentToBeForever chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
OMG THAT WAS AMAZINGLY DARK ! IM SO CRYING :(
ksz chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
oh no... epic, but no.. we must keep this from the writers !
Boy On Strings chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was incredibly dark, but vivid in it's detail. I must admit that I'm a little sad about Stiles's choice in the story, but I can see what you were going for.

I think the most chilling image is Derek's resolve to burn the house and his second family as a mirror of what happened to his first.

There aren't a lot of dark stories in the fandom, but I'd not be surprised to see an increase in that number if season two lives up to all the hype they've put out about it being darker, and more horrifying.
COMEDYGOLD chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This may or may not sound creepy to you but I honestly thought it was beautiful and sad yet amazing and I enjoy it a lot :) [wow I probably sound like some masochist for emotional Pain or something lol maybe I am]

but really it was awesome and I hope u write more fics like this :)
COMEDYGOLD chapter 1 . 5/9/2012

but really it was awesome and I hope u write more fics like this :)
TeenWolfDerekxStiles chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
OMG THAT WAS AWEOMSEEEEEEEEE!

Sad... BUT AWESOME!

Poor scott tho... like seriously ... his HEAD! GONE!
DandSforever chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ok... very well written, in fact wonderfuly written. But I hate it... and like it... not sure if that makes since? For a tragic ending to there lives it was good. I just prefer happy endings... This made me cry a lot... But like I said it was a great sad ending if the ending has to be sad. Thanks for sharing
Under.The.Crown chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Fantastic use of imagery. This is amazing, and I'm so glad someone else write a sad ending. Although, I will admit, I'm jealous that I hadn't written this premise myself. At the same time, I know that your justice to it far excess my own. Congrats on a well executed story.
boobtube1938 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I... how... ohmygod. This story, extremely sad but well written. I absolutely love it even though everyone dies D: