Reviews for Agony on Skorgijl
jeff chapter 1 . 3/4
it was very good but that is how pirates talk not Skandians
Guest221 chapter 3 . 2/25
I love this! I always thought that the books were light on Will and Evanlyns slave experience. Love the Horace and Will bonding time at the end, too. Good job well done.
Ravenclaw667 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Okay, I really, truly do love this story but i am curious as to how a conversation between Halt and Will would go after that magnificent ending.
froguin97 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Damn... that ending o_o job well done n.n
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
D'X too sad
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Wow. Good job with Will handling things. I think Horace would have been more angry, though.
Caithlinn13 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Aww! Poor Will. Though it was fun to read Horace was the one to forced Will to tell his story!
Why do I like stories in which Will is hurt so much? *sigh* Whatever. :3 It's fun to read!
harold-the-rabbit chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
NO U HAVE TO MAKE A STORY ON HALT FINDING WILLS SCARS! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! love the ending! omg i guessed it! i was like "halts gonna be there...YAY HE IS!"
Boo chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Id love it if I could read about halt confronting will about it
FarmersDaughter chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Really liked this story! It does seem that in the books Will does move on quite fast. And I like it that you made Horace find out. Keep up the good work!
booknerdhere chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I read it all! XD
stevenash13 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
great story telling. PS. nice word play with the "Epic log" instead of epilogue. yep I noticed xd.
Phinneas McCheeser chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Yay! I am finally reviewing this! I PMed you and said I would, like, two weeks ago. I am such an idiot sometimes... But it's the thought that counts, and I'm doing it now! :)

Wow. I loved this. I agree with what you said at the end - and I have to admit, I am guilty of it as well - that nobody focuses enough on Horace and his reactions to what happened to Will in Skandia. After all, they are best friends, right? I'm sure he had some pretty strong ones too... And I thought that you wrote it very well. I liked the last chapter the best, though - I'm a sucker for angst. And I loved how you managed to focus on Horace, but incorporate Halt in the end as well. So yeah. Loved it!
Tessi chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
So I wrote that last review and saw there was another chapter that I missed. XD Anyway, best chapter ever! Like everyone else, I love how you used Horace...and how Halt watched from afar, getting teary-eyed. :D Loved it!
Tessi chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I like this story! It really has some good potential to flourish and develop. Can't wait to see where you take it from here! The characters are all in the correct perspective and mindset, acting like themselves. One of your best stories, I think. :D