Reviews for That Girl
I love how you made Rin quiet and shy and Len a nervous wreck! Awesome
WHYYYYYYYY chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Nois chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I Understand Ehehe w

I Really Wish The Best To You Throughout Your Career!

I Do Hope You Get Motivated Sometime!

But Yes, Do Take Your Time I May Understand A Little Though I'm Still At Quite A Young Age... 12...

Good Luck To You!
Mi-Chan Meow chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Looking back on my writing progression, I see it's getting worse. I thought publicly posting my writing would help me, but I think I'm getting to much into the story rather than the writing, and it feels rushed. All in all, I intentionally wanted to join this site to improve my writing, and to improve my writing only, but it is not turning out this way.

Although I would love to do something fun like this (even if it's not helping my writing) I don't have time for a leisure activity. I'm really sorry. Really, I am. But I'm 13 and I don't only write; I'm already working on my career of digital art, and I'm about to open an online shop. Not only that, but I'm composing too. There's a lot on my plate now, not to mention regular teen stuff (y'guys know, school, friends, family, cleaning your room every time your asian dad says theres a book out of place ; ) )

So, be cool. I'm sure you'll all get busy like me, alright? You guys continue to write. Do what you love. Let me do what I love.

I had a good run. Thank-you for the support.
Nois chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
E-EHHH! P-Please Don't Cancel This Story! It's Absolutely W-Wonderful! Please Don't! O-ONEGAIII!
TheSapphireRose chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Please don't cancel it! This story is amazing! You have an obligation as a writer-unless you have a legitimate reason to discontinue, then by all means, but if you're abandoning it just because you want that's just sad.
Queen Pasta chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Why? I loved this story!
Mitsu chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Ha. You got to be kidding...

Then why did you upload this, then updating until the third chapter if it turns out to be 'ended' like this? (And right on a cliffhanger, that's it -_-) It's a waste to discontinue, since I've liked this story already and I'm sure I'm not the only one

I don't want to hate you.
Xitlalit123 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
SimplisticDreams chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
If I may be so bold... I don't think you should cancel this story. You were right in the climax! And this story was actually going really well. I was very much looking forward to each chapter. Hold out just a bit longer!
Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Nois chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
RAHH CLIFFHANGER Aweee Such A Cute Story I Wish I Had A Relationship Like This haha :) Keep Up The Great Work!

SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Omaigosh Rin!

I'm assuming she's being abused? Anyway, nice going Len. Tsk, think he just told her that he'll wait till she's ready to tell him about things she doesn't want to tell him yet.

Oh, and I usually don't point out grammatical/spelling errors that authors make, but I couldn't help it this time. It's "follow", not "fallow".

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Mitsu chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Hmm... I wonder what Rin's secret is. It has something to do with her wound... maybe something with her family? Well, I'm just guessing -_-

And that! Cliffhanger! I hope it's not something bad... But if it is bad, I'm okay with that... (?)(No, it's just... I think that kind of scene makes the story more interesting... for me) But you're the author, it's your story... Ahaha

Update fast, please?
hjgsdjhdg chapter 2 . 5/15/2012

Please write moarrrrrr It's so amazing my heart just goes asdghjkfgjkf all over the keyboard.

So I have to stop writing my love for this story because I have to go clean up my asdghjkfgkf off the keyboard. 8'D

Yeah, I'm done xD