Reviews for Movie Night
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Yay! Thank goodnesss some one wrote JT & Mia i love Mia no one ever rights about her anymore Always love Izzy

Nice JOB:)
DegrassiYTF chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I really liked this story. super sweet and romantic. sucks that all the characters are gone especially JT. I thought their relationship was really sweet aswell. you should totally write more for this coupling
lift-me-up chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Love this , when Jt died I felt bad for Mia because everyone was so worried about liberty

And felt so bad for her..

But not caring about Mia , and how she felt or how it was like for her to tell izzy that someone who obviously was around for her recently could no longer be there .

I never liked Mia with anyone else or Jt with anyone else ...

This was amazing.
Islanda chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Maybe most people ship Jiberty (myself included) but JT and Mia are good together too, in my opinion. JT is just the guy you would want to have around to be the father of your child, and it shows that if he and Liberty had kept the baby, JT would have done an amazing job with his child. Maybe JT was still in love with Liberty when him and Mia dated, but he still treated Mia really well, and I think that even if they broke up, he would still be friends with her. JT grew up a lot in his last episodes, and it showed.

Sorry, I'm rambling here...great story, everyone was in character! Amazing work! :D