Reviews for And Everything Changes
KenyaCalico7743 chapter 35 . 2/5
I hope to see more of this soon! Don't leave us with this cliffhanger please! It's killing me to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/25/2013
I love this fanfic so good
TGirl15 chapter 35 . 11/11/2013
(hi it me TGirl but now I go by TGirl15 now) I just love this story and I know you must be probably busy not having the time to update chapter 36. I know as soon as you can have the time to update chapter 36 is going to be another amazing chapter in the story and your an amazing writer with the creativity to match. I am a loyal fan that can't wait to see the next chapter to see was what happened next in Jojo and Carey lives. will Jojo finally confess his feelings for Carey? , Will Carey finally see the observatory?, will Carey except JoJo's feelings and finally be boyfriend and girlfriend? I guess I just have to wait and find out so please, please, please, please, please update as soon as you can. till next update your fan TGirl15.
Jean chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is a good story idea, but it needs a bit of editing. Overall, good so far
Suri chapter 35 . 9/6/2013
Yay! You updated! (I know what you mean when you say busy with school. I hate my new math teacher so much. Now I know why everyone says he's horrible. Good luck with school!)
IzzyBells chapter 35 . 9/8/2013
Nooooo! It ended! I can't wait for the next chapters!
PrincessOfTheNight01 chapter 35 . 9/7/2013
Its the observatory.
Daily Sinner chapter 34 . 7/31/2013
No! I wanted them to get together this chapter! Oh, is he going to write her a song or something?
Daily Sinner chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Aw...I wish I could read more buuuuuuuut CURFEW AWAITS!
Daily Sinner chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
I Love this fanfic and I just -hefehfgshgfhqh- haha, just understand that I love this.
BriarRabbit chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
This fanfic is amazing! i'm so excited and can't wait for more!
Suri chapter 34 . 7/9/2013
Please, please, please update this fanfiction! I found it yesterday and I've been obsessed reading it! I didn't go to sleep last night because I was reading this fanfic all night and I must say, it was worth it! I can't wait until you update this fanfic!
Jojolover chapter 34 . 6/28/2013
I love this story! It's so cute and I read all the chapters today nonstop, can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up
Bloodvanity chapter 34 . 6/2/2013
This is my favorite story by far! I can't wait to see what Jojo does!
Mitsuki Akai chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hi!
I am a Latina girl and i would write your fic in spanish with your conditions.
You like idea? Because I really liked
You respond by mp, ok?
Sorry for my english, is google traductor xDD