Reviews for A Matter of Sensation
ZenyZootSuit chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
Oh happy endings! Great job!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
Yes! I was right! I'm happy Jonathan's not dead! Jackie should slap him when she sees him. That man is going to have a helluva lot of explaining to do. Great job!
Horrorfana chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
What the...wow
ZenyZootSuit chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
I like how you've added more comicverse villians to this story. Now, is it just me, or is Jonathan still alive? Cuz in past chapters it's sounded like it. Update again soon! Jackie's a bit more likeable in this chapter! Good job!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
I find myself strongly disliking Jackie. Great job with this story!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
Jackie you've lost your mind! May I remind you that YOU'RE PREGNANT! Drinking, sleeping around, and upping your dose of antipsychotics is not advisable! But Bunnie24 this story is very good! Something is definitely fishy in Denmark. EDDY! What aren't you telling us? I do believe that "stranger" was her husband. Update again soon! This is awesome!
Zeny chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
HOLD THE PHONE! Is Jackie's schizophrenia acting up again or is something fishy in Denmark? Update again soon, I can't wait to see what's going on.
ShatteredMirrorReflection chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
Oh my God... I love it. I love it I love it I love it. Update as soon as you can. Haha it's really good :)
-Harley
Horrorfana chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
Riddlers up to...something?
Zeny chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
Wow Jackie...one second you hate Eddy, the next you're fucking him. But we don't care because your mood swings provide entertainment for all Bunnie24's readers! Great job by the way. Update again soon, this is reaaaaaaally getting interesting. :)
Zeny chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
Eddy boy, you just got pwned. One thing Jackie, you're pregnant and you're upping your dose of antipsychotics... Great job with this! Update again soon!
Zeny chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
Dang that's gotta be hard. Keep going Jackie! You too Bunnie24!
Zeny chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
Nice! Update again soon!
Zeny chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Aww! Great job with this!
Zeny chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Well that was a twist, a good one too I might add :) But fuck you Riddler! How dare you kill Johnny!...Wait a sec! Jackie never saw Jonathan's body did she? Could it be that the fishy thing about Jonathan's death is that it never happened? Update again soon!