Reviews for Sad Little Boys and Puppy Dog Tails
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow, a really wonderful and heartmelting story. I really know how sam feels and i can say that this is really hard to feel alone and lonely.
Thank yoi for that story, it really touched my heart
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Another awesome oneshot my friend. One in which I would like to kick John Winchester in the ass for what he put Sammy through. Thank God for Bobby. I can well imagine this being the point where he literally threatened to shoot John's ass full of buckshot!
TheGingernut chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was really good! :)
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Bobby is the dad they should have had.

Love Bobby! So sweeet with Lil' Sammy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
have you read i am sam this story kinda reminds mev of it because in it sam becomes bullimiac and throws up everything he eats and i thought of that story while reading this

U

smiles,bye
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is such a nice story of fatherly Bobby. The Winchesters gave Bobby Singer his chance to love children and to be fatherly. He cared much more for the boys than for himself.

David Reed's 2011 book, Bobby Singer's Guide to Hunting also mentions Bobby wanting to be a father but season 7's episodes reveal that Bobby was deathly afraid to have children because of HIS father being a really mean wife and child beater.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Really heartfelt, Cherry. You've captured young Sam and Bobby just right.
Kirabaros chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I like this. A nice glimpse of Bobby's POV regarding his boys. You just had to make poor Sammy sick though but it at least is another take on the brother bond they share. Nice work.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
So very well done. I LOVED every minute of it, but that's no surprize for one of your stories. Any chance you'd do another story like this where John and Dean are taken or time napped or something and Bobby ends up having Sam for two or three years? You know me I'd love it if Sam get's sick or goes blind or deaf and John and Dean come back expecting the Healthy kid they left but find a not so healthy teenager instead? Not pressing but if you have time and it's sounds interesting to you, I'd love to read it. :) Thanks for the story I really enjoyed it. Nicole.
Redsilverheart chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Awww. That was just beautiful. I'm close to tears.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved the interaction between Sam and Bobby; awesome story! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Great story, Charity. Like it a never does like it when someone tells him the truth!Where'd you get the prompt?
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/8/2012