Reviews for Falling
Dragon Slayer 's Girl chapter 8 . 7/21
OwO The rest? Will the rest ever come?
Fangirl chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Cliffhanger?!
confuzedshipper chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
QAQ ive been waiting for next chapter for ages woman PLEAASE - flails and fallover-
CreekingAwesome chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I love it! Update soon
CatlinP1997 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I guess the bully is Sadiq, aka Turkey, and he wants Lovino because he liked the reaction Lovi had to the curl! I like this story, so much, and you bet I want to find out who he is for sure! Please update soon,
Catlin P out.
Allers3 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Okay, I think it's Sadiq, and he wants Lovi. :D Awesome chapter, the bus scene was... pfft. Lovely. So... yeah, wonderful job, and keep writing!

Ally
Soulmateofrage chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
MORE PLEASE!
SaySaeri chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Ohh... is it Netherlands... or Turkey? And maybe... he wants Lovino...? Or... hehehe... maybe he wants his speedo back from the last chapter, or one of Toni's tomatoes?
citruszen chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
HE WANTS LOVI!
...
Okay I don't know, but i do know that I wasn't expecting the... sexual actions
Not that I minded though
ShadowmoonXBlackfire chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I god, I nearly died laughing at Antonio and his Speedo's XD This is just to adorable at the moment, I'm squealing like a rabid fangirl! Can't wait for more of it! w
citruszen chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Speedos are creepy
But this chapter was great
Rinn6969 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
:3 Hohoho, I do enjoy reading these characters drunk with drinking games :D

LOL anyway, Im glad to see this pop up in my email again, Cant wait for the next chaptas :3
Spamano4ever chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Update! YAY! I cheered really loudly when I saw this!
warriorfan001 chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
You should do some Prucan, or some pool-ish type thing! Really, you should just do whatever you want!
procrastinator65 chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Team water fights in the pool? That could be fun to do (for a filler) then possibly girls or others trying to break Lovino and Antonio apart for another plot line? Eh I'm sure you'll come up with something much better than this.
Oh I have an idea! When me and my friends went on a school trip to Switzerland, we bought a load of alcohol (because the drinking age was lower) and played truth or dare and "I have never.." which if you haven't played, look it up because it is hilarious to do. You could have them do that or something similar.
Either way I hope you continue this. Its so cute and good!