Reviews for Operation: Seduce Loki
Animeghsotgirl chapter 1 . 8/10
This story made me laugh so hard that I started to cry and it was hard for me to continue because of how hard I was laughing.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
*falls off my chair gasping and clutching my ribs, trying not to die from laughter* oh god, I'm dead; you've killed me!
Marrilyn chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
How could I have not discovered you sooner? Seriously, your talent is outstanding!

"What about the whole eight legged horse thing?"
"We do not talk about that."
LOL.

Figures that Loki would love action movies. Perhaps add a bit of horror in there and, well...

Great job, Thor. As always.

"The video of Thor decapitating the Statue Of Liberty was all over the news."
I'm dying of laughter here! The visual is just so precious!

"Who would possibly want to worship him, he's a pain in the ass."
Loki's fangirl army: *glares*

"Are you volunteering to take one for the team?"
Ah, Tony. Always so tactful.

"Can you even imagine what he would be like in bed?"
Oh, yes. I have. Many times.

"I imagine there would be a lot of screaming."
Oh, yes to that, as well. A LOT of screaming. From both sides.

Thor volunteering is absolutely fucking hilarious. Somehow, I'm not all that surprised.

"You are calling my proposed sexual relationship with my brother distasteful?"
Holy shit! I'm in tears!

"I'd like to see Tony naked in a shop window."
Me, too.

"Doesn't like quim, eh?"
I feel like he said that on purpose, as a reference. LOL.

"How do you even know what that means?"
"I… looked it up on the internet."
I'm surprised Steve even knows what the internet is.

"Tony felt slightly like the odds were stacked against him, because who in their right minds would turn down a night with a handsome, blond super soldier."
Me. I would. Tony's more my type, if I have to choose between them. Otherwise, I'm an all-Loki girl, faithful to the end. Cap just doesn't do it for me. Then again, I'm not exactly in my right mind, so maybe I don't count. XD

"I must seduce my brother now."
I never thought I'd read this sentence. Guess there's a first time for everything.

"I did exchange that awful film about plants killing everyone for a different one."
That movie wasn't THAT bad. Or at least I don't remember it as such. Don't judge me. I was like 14 when I watched it.

"I must copulate with you now!"
I have never seen this word before, but I must use it from now on. I can just imagine Thor saying this!

"Get away from me, monster!"
My reaction, exactly.

"I hope it rots off, you pestiferous letch!"
I'm imagining Tom Hiddleston saying this line, and I can't stop laughing. If I die of laughter right now, it will be your fault.

Oh, I am so looking forward to Tony's seduction tactics.

"Then Clint plucked a flower from the closest display and quickly attached it to the shaft of his arrow."
The visual of this is just so fucking funny! I CAN'T! I FUCKING CAN'T!

"Loki staggering about the grass with an arrow sticking out of his ass."
HOLY FUCK! I'm getting Police Academy flashbacks, of when that sergeant flew into a horse's ass.

I have to admit, Steve's proposals sound sweet. If only Loki could see through them. The backhand was simply precious.

"Hulk seduce little horny man now."
Holy fucking shit! LOL!

"Lots of screaming, and cursing, and hair pulling."
Just the way I imagined it.

I would pay money to see Tony Stark naked. Granted, I'm poor, but I figure about 10 bucks would do.

The ending is just precious! My Loki's back!
Wolfxlover95 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I honestly don't know what to make of this, but I loved it, wish I could have known more dirty details, but I was thoroughly entertained anyway.
Loki Laufeyson chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
oh my Odin...i surely would love to see/read/roleplay loki x different creatures! Thank you for this, it made me laugh loudly, which stories never do. I had a great time, i owe you!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Hehe aww at least Bruce is happy :-) blue and green power! :-D funny :-)
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Wow that last bit was funny
Maikle E. Blackwood chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
You were saying, Tony?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I died just about every other sentence. It was abso-friggin-lutely hilarious
TheForgottenHistory chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This made me laugh far too much. My husband thinks I've cracked. Brilliant :D
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Too funny but enjoyed Loki pointing out that he is gorgeous and could get sex at anytime and does.
bunnylikespie chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
i cannot stop laughing. this was all kinda of perfect. all the characters were spot on so that was great. it was hilarious, made my day. :)
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Words cannot describe the sheer perfection of this fic...
nooonexx chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Ok... that story was... PRICELESS! XD I can't stop laughing! And I LOVED the bikini wax comment! XD
MMKMads chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Lmao!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
oh god love your stories