Reviews for Operation: Seduce Loki
Wolfxlover95 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I honestly don't know what to make of this, but I loved it, wish I could have known more dirty details, but I was thoroughly entertained anyway.
Loki Laufeyson chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
oh my Odin...i surely would love to see/read/roleplay loki x different creatures! Thank you for this, it made me laugh loudly, which stories never do. I had a great time, i owe you!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Hehe aww at least Bruce is happy :-) blue and green power! :-D funny :-)
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Wow that last bit was funny
Maikle E. Blackwood chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
You were saying, Tony?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I died just about every other sentence. It was abso-friggin-lutely hilarious
TheForgottenHistory chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This made me laugh far too much. My husband thinks I've cracked. Brilliant :D
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Too funny but enjoyed Loki pointing out that he is gorgeous and could get sex at anytime and does.
bunnylikespie chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
i cannot stop laughing. this was all kinda of perfect. all the characters were spot on so that was great. it was hilarious, made my day. :)
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Words cannot describe the sheer perfection of this fic...
nooonexx chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Ok... that story was... PRICELESS! XD I can't stop laughing! And I LOVED the bikini wax comment! XD
MMKMads chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Lmao!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
oh god love your stories
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Omg! I am hundred review.

This is good i akway want to find out what if avenger want to court or sleep with loki.

I luv the your fanfic on loki courtship for avenger trying to marryone of them in order to stay in midgard
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ha! XD And you thought it was over. Silly heros, this is only just the beginning... XD I loved this!
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Really funny! I loved this! I can't stop laughing and why am I reading this at 2 o'clock in the morning on New Years day?! ;D