Reviews for Eye of the Tigers
Mireilles3 chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Catwoman with transformed Bruce :) so cute and great :) And Bruce is so single-minded lol :)
However... Black tiger?.. Black leopard, sure. Black panther? Definitely. But while there are white albinos tigers, black tigers don't exist unless their genes have been manipulated by humans... It's just a fact that bugs me, sorry.

Otherwise, this is good and I'm still reading :)
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oooh, the trio together :) and they are really well characterized :)

I'm hooked!
Judy chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
I enjoyed your story very much. I would love for you to continue. The love and passion that Wonder Woman and Batman have well needs to come out. Plsss continue.
Doradus Fairywinkle-Cosma chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
aww. Please update?
camilalins2011 chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
esperando o proximo ...bjs ...*_*
camilalins2011 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
demais todos esses sentimentos e bruce deitando com ela ...simplesmente magnifico
luis diaz chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I like the my piggy story but what if? instead of wonder woman being turned into a pig, circe decides to go after batman an turns him into a pokemon called pickachu ! But not just any pickachu a dark colored bat pickachu. Please make a story where batman is turned into pickachu!
Angel715 chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Omg I luv this fic! Please please update soon! BMWW forever!
Broken Juggernaut chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Dude.. what love triangle? It is so sickeningly obvious that both you and Diana ride the Bats dick, that continuing the ridiculous notion of a "love triangle" is just insulting Superman. I mean seriously, after Batman this-and Batman that, a brief mention of how Superman's been feeling "down" and a bit of prodding from Alfred and you expect everyone to suddenly belief that Supes is "back in the race?".. sigh. You know..if you would have filed this under the right character selection, it would have saved me from wasting my time. You do know that having it just under 'Wonder Woman' implies that the pairing won't be so glaringly obvious right?
ChloeRoseisNice chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
continue soon please and more smww fluff please!
Koko chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
I'm so glad that Diana and Bruce are finally together, but now I feel really bad for Kal... Maybe in the end the baby results being his :)
Now I reviewed all the stories, like I promised!
Till next time!
Ni Castle chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
I liked, but that is not the end right?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
I'm a bit confused. I thought Kal loves Diana and not Lois? Then why is he feeling sad for Lois instead?
LSZero chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
i feel sad for Clark. but no matter what, i will always picture him & Diana like siblings. TOO MANY similarities & having them in a relationship is Boring & Predictable
GirlAtThePiano chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Great new chapter, I literally screamed when they FINALLY kissed! It needed to happen. :D
Happy Hoildays(: Thanks for the Christmas Present;D