Reviews for Roll to Your Rifle
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Excellent story. Is that the end?
Englishgal chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
Love, love, love this story. Tim Weaver is a wonderful character, the chesty between he and Gutterson is quite perfect.

The chapter involving the Bingo hall was hysterical, it had me snorting my coffee( thanks for that) so clever to continue the theme of Justified in that elderly people, especially woman, have no respect for Raylan. Or indeed any other cast member. So easy to picture the cast playing that scene. They would of had such a hoot!

Another pitch perfect Justified story from this talented writer:)
Sarah chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
I really loved this story! It was great! I love your Miljana! She is a really likeable/real character and perfect for TIm! I'm glad you have more stories with her in them!
corbyinoz chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
More brilliance. Honestly, these stories are gifts. Sheer pleasure. Your intelligence and talent are amazing.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 17 . 5/30/2012
Oh no...that word I hate 'complete'. How can it be? I really enjoyed this and hope you have more Justified fic in store for us. We need more writers in this fandom, and besides, I want to know what happens next with Tim and Miljana.

Thanks for this most enjoyable story!
fangirl29 chapter 17 . 5/30/2012
I'm a little disappointed in Miljana, what with telling Tim to get out I don't like arguments -that's why my husband and I don't have 'em -ever. However, I'm glad she's able to see things his way because she's right. Tim's job is dangerous and there's nothing she can do about it. I would take comfort in the fact that he's damn good at his job and doesn't really take any stupid chances -at least not when Raylan's not around :D. I've been to Puerto Vallarta, too. It truly is lovely amazing beaches, great food, and wonderful people Another wonderful chapter-thank you!
fangirl29 chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Just when I think I know where you're going with this story you throw me a curve! I really like how you keep your readers on their toes! Loving the inclusion of more espanol ;) I've been to Monterrey a couple of times. It is currently a living nightmare as the cartels slaughter each other and innocent citizens in their struggle for control of the drug trade in the region. Keep up the wonderful work! I can't wait to see where you take Deputy Tim next!
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
I'm not drinking enough, evidently...or not drinking enough in our local Mexican restaurant. I'm gaining quite a Spanish vocabulary from this story.

Love the elevator scene with Tim and Raylan, nice touch and a great call back to the scene in 'Watching the Detectives'.
Red Molly chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
(grins) The Tim and Rachel dynamic at the beginning cracked me up.

This is hard stuff, though. And PETE! :(
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
Always listen to Raylan, Tim. At least about marshal stuff. Personal stuff...not so much.

Whew. I was afraid for a moment there you were going to kill Agent Darling. I've grown kind of fond of him...and I like seeing this side of Rachel.
Red Molly chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
I can just SEE Tim being 'occupied' when Miljana walks out the door with Art. lol

And I like her responses, both to Tim and to Art. She's one cool chica, my friend.

Has he taken her to the range and put her behind a rifle yet? (grins)
fangirl29 chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
OK, I forgive her for her stupidity in the last chapter! She's as sharp witted as the rest of them! To go toe-to-toe with Art and come up on top means that she's a keeper! I love that you've given our Tim a LIFE of his own :) You're too good to us!
fangirl29 chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
VENGANZA! It's a strong word, but very appropriate for what happens in this chapter :) Truly a great climax! The angst/whump addict in my had me pining for more of the two, but I'm very happy that Tim and Tim got one up on the bad guy :) Darn Miljana could have gotten herself killed-silly woman! I guess I would have done the same but probably around day 3 of no Tim.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
"She likes the guns." Which ones, Tim? That's the question.

Love this...love Art's face off with Miljana. No doubt about who was going to run that conversation.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
Whew. What a chapter. Glad Miljana didn't arrive any earlier. Glad that Tim decided to let her meet Weaver. I like the relationship these two have. It seems very realistic and I am anxious to see where it leads.