Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
Finally Christian has talked to "Annie" it's not prefect, but better than nothing.
Abbybaby1 chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
Very good
KelleyGonser chapter 12 . 7/7/2017
Keep going. Nice story
sheilagra chapter 12 . 3/18/2017
another author who let us down by abandoning a good story. guess it's $$$$$thing.
W1ldf1re chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
Loved this story
Lenka Fifty Shades Lover chapter 12 . 4/9/2016
Please come back and finish this story if you can. I love this.
gabyhyatt chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
I love your fic, please update soon.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Good fic
Kirsty29 chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
I loved reading your story please write MORE to is story
sandy chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
I've been reading and can't stop.
You have a refreshing view on all
aspects of the series and I'm loving
it. Thank you.
donna.m.r chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
Loved the different take to the story nice to finally see a feisty little ana rather hope there will be more updates I have thoroughly enjoyed every chapter
Carol222 chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
Thank you for this story. I am not sure if it is completed, but you stopped at a point where one might feel the story has ended on a satisfactoty note. I really love your writing style.
Carol222 chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Chapter 5 where Christian dreams of his mother's overdose and death.

Beautifully written. Glad you made Ella a loving mother instead of a drug addict. Christian needed to know he was loved and that she fought for him against her pimp. It is still a sad story for a little boy to remember.

I really love your intelligent writing. I came across your stories by accident, but then there are no accidents.
Carol
valentinesgenie chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Thank you for your writing and being able to update thank you so much I'm sorry for whatever horrible thing you have gone through take care GOD bless and hopefully see you next update...
ElenaAlice chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
i just started reading this story and i have to say i am very amazed i cant wait for more you are an amazing writer please post another chapter soon :)