Reviews for Parallels
Sarita Croft chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
ya quiero saber que vio Worf... tal vez la nueva piel?
maba7x chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
More!
nathasa39 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
buen trabajo, como siempre. Me encanta que haya vuelto y retome sus historias, no puedo esperar a ver que sucede ahora.
Allexxiell chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
This is avery promising and intruiging start. Do not stop now, i am curious what shall happen next and how will Data admit he has feelings [perhaps they were there all along].
Update soon ;):).
tomrikersfakesideburns chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I like the premise, though I'm not sure that having Data experiencing a full spectrum of emotions at this point in TNG is compatible with established continuity (unless this is an AU fic or taking place within some kind of in-universe alternate reality). Also, I really don't see Geordi threatening to tell Captain Picard like that. It's just out plain out of character. He'd either find some other way to get Data to talk or go tell Troi or Riker something was wrong (reporting straight to Picard would be skipping a level in the chain of command).

Over all, this is interesting and I look forward to reading the next two chapters.
Cakemixo chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I'm curious where this is going. Am following.
nathasa39 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
muy intrigante,¿que le ocurre a Data?espero su actualizació por su esfuerzo.
maba7x chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Datalore chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Oh, look! Another story by the author who wrote 'Within the confines of time' I just commented on how good that was! This one is really good too! :D TOO BAD THEY ONLY HAVE TWO CHAPTERS! D': Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
por favor. continua pronto.
betazoid4 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Very hot and steamy! I can see why Data doesn't want to leave the dream world. :-) I can't wait to read more. The what happens to Data's eyes is just the beginning...wow very intriguing. Looking forward to your next chapter.
trance47 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Writing scenes like that is no reason to apologize. None at all! Even more are welcome! LOL Whew...*wipes brow* Data's eyes turned blue, how interesting.
grayroots chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Wow! Loved this chapter. Love thie story.
nathasa39 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Wow genial !me encanta
betazoid4 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love this story. I'm totally hooked. I love any Data/Tasha fic. This is very original and the story line is very promising. Can't wait to see what happens next!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »