Reviews for Somewhere Over the Rainbow
KaitoKaren chapter 4 . 1/19
Wait... Waittt! Why does it stop here? I need moreeeee! Kail's apperance in the modern world has not yet been clear to me, I need to see him moreee
Merica chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
OMG how can you stop in the middle of the TELL ME YOU"RE STILL WRITING PLEASE! IT CAN"T END THIS WAY
bellibella chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
you're funny ;)
Minirowan chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
The one thing I don't understand is why Yuri can't remember anything. Is it some kind of heavenly intervention?

Anyway, this is really interesting! I can't wait to see how the others from her past will appear in modern society. I wonder if she'll ever remember what happened. If she does, is it possible for the others? One more thing, please have her break up with Himuro. I have nothing against the kid, but he's not Kail.
Shiningstar Girl 777 chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Please update soon!
LadyCash chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Interesting take on things. I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I am loving it! :DDDD
La Jazz chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Dear... it's real lovely! :D

Hmm... so Himuro & Yuri's relationship will be going through such a HUGE change. Like a shift of wind.

Let's hope for the best, wishing both of them eternal happiness in their own lives. With their individual soulmate.

Ah, so Kale & Yuri will meet by chance in NYC? I'm truly thrilled to look forward to the electrifiying connection between them! ;)

And as well, I'm keenly interested in learning something interesting/intriguing about your creative history.

Please try to keep up on writing this beautiful & wonderful story! *hugs*
Ashura-B chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...NEXT CHAPTER OR YOUR HEAD!
La Jazz chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Hello there!

It is wonderful to read it once again!

I'd like to see something exciting and interesting in some next chapter of Kail's meeting with his beloved mother and several closest friends. In addition, it's greatly fantastic to see him being reunited with his closest brother, Zannanza. Hm, how about featuring his brief chat with one of his beloved half-brothers, Mali/Piyasili? After all, he's one of the most favorite characters in my heart. ;)

Would he question some gods about his beloved Yuri's whereabouts? Once he found out about where she was, so then how would he go around about it?

Had Kale lost his memory completely? Even if he had lost it, something lingering in his subconscious mind/soul should be there, as always. Or Kail, the ancient king came to Yuri's world, disguising as the modern history student, Kale?

About Himuro, I genuinely hope for him to find a lovely girl/soulmate of great character and be joyfully contented in life, long after grieving over the permanent loss of a beautiful/treasured relationship with Yuri. I like him for his good heart and great personality.

Please write the next chappie soon! :D
La Jazz chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Hello! :)

Thank you very much for posting this update. (hugs)

I'm much grateful to ya for doing your wonderful best in completing it!

I much look forward to the special by-chance meeting of Kale & Yuri. ;)

Keep it up!
KL93 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I'm very interested in seeing where this goes. haha. Update soon!
La Jazz chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
It's so wonderfully well-written! :)

I enjoy reading it. I hope that Yuri would finally remember all everything of her exquisite bond with Kail Mursili in due time.

I truly look forward to the heart-pounding climax of Yuri and Kail meeting each other and feeling something strange and ancient in their soul.

Thank you for your diligent effort.
La Jazz chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hello! :)

Wow... your idea is splendidly fantastic! You wrote this simple yet charming story quite impressively. No errors in this chapter.

For some unexplained reason, she miraculously went back to home after passing away in Hattusa. Perhaps there's destiny waiting for her in Japan.

It's so wonderfully created that it enables me to wonder/think about the endless possibilites, such as the likely probability of the reincarnated Kail Mursili meeting her after his death in Hattusa, not being able to go on living any more after enduring the terrible loneliness for one long year; the shared memories of their previous lives; Kail's strange flashbacks upon meeting her by chance; Kail's occupation and citizenship; the old soul in Yuri's body; how Yuri was found and brought to the emergency room; how she interacted with her family, given the great changes in her character/personality, etc.

I'm positively sure that once she recovered, she'd study all subjects diligently in high school despite feeling different and old from her school mates. I like her first boyfriend, Hiromu (he's a good guy) but unfortunately for him, I think that she'd let him know honestly about her feelings for the other guy and break off with him. I hope that they can remain good/close friends.

Hopefully, I do wish to see Yuri meeting her close-knit group coincidentally. Like Ilbani, Kikkuri, Kash, Mittan (short name), Rusafa, Hadi, Ruyi, Shala, Urusala, Juda, Mali, Zann (short name). I love them all affectionately. I'm quite curious to know what their modern names are. And their occupation and citizenship, too.

I look forward to reading some more wonderful chapters! Keep it up! All the best to ya! :)
ParkerAA chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
please update this fanfiction i want to see how far it can go