Reviews for Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Julie chapter 4 . 6/6
I love your story ! And I agree with you, it will be more realistic a meeting in a big city ! But ... "Last updated 2013"... Please tell me that I'm wrong, and that you will write more !
bookgirl18 chapter 4 . 1/15
I love this story, and can't wait for the next chapter!
MegaBookwormGirl chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
i really hooked with this story and I hope you update soon!
KaitoKaren chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Wait... Waittt! Why does it stop here? I need moreeeee! Kail's apperance in the modern world has not yet been clear to me, I need to see him moreee
Merica chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
OMG how can you stop in the middle of the TELL ME YOU"RE STILL WRITING PLEASE! IT CAN"T END THIS WAY
bellibella chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
you're funny ;)
Minirowan chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
The one thing I don't understand is why Yuri can't remember anything. Is it some kind of heavenly intervention?

Anyway, this is really interesting! I can't wait to see how the others from her past will appear in modern society. I wonder if she'll ever remember what happened. If she does, is it possible for the others? One more thing, please have her break up with Himuro. I have nothing against the kid, but he's not Kail.
Shiningstar Girl 777 chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Please update soon!
LadyCash chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Interesting take on things. I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I am loving it! :DDDD
La Jazz chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Dear... it's real lovely! :D

Hmm... so Himuro & Yuri's relationship will be going through such a HUGE change. Like a shift of wind.

Let's hope for the best, wishing both of them eternal happiness in their own lives. With their individual soulmate.

Ah, so Kale & Yuri will meet by chance in NYC? I'm truly thrilled to look forward to the electrifiying connection between them! ;)

And as well, I'm keenly interested in learning something interesting/intriguing about your creative history.

Please try to keep up on writing this beautiful & wonderful story! *hugs*
Ashura-B chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...NEXT CHAPTER OR YOUR HEAD!
La Jazz chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Hello there!

It is wonderful to read it once again!

I'd like to see something exciting and interesting in some next chapter of Kail's meeting with his beloved mother and several closest friends. In addition, it's greatly fantastic to see him being reunited with his closest brother, Zannanza. Hm, how about featuring his brief chat with one of his beloved half-brothers, Mali/Piyasili? After all, he's one of the most favorite characters in my heart. ;)

Would he question some gods about his beloved Yuri's whereabouts? Once he found out about where she was, so then how would he go around about it?

Had Kale lost his memory completely? Even if he had lost it, something lingering in his subconscious mind/soul should be there, as always. Or Kail, the ancient king came to Yuri's world, disguising as the modern history student, Kale?

About Himuro, I genuinely hope for him to find a lovely girl/soulmate of great character and be joyfully contented in life, long after grieving over the permanent loss of a beautiful/treasured relationship with Yuri. I like him for his good heart and great personality.

Please write the next chappie soon! :D
La Jazz chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Hello! :)

Thank you very much for posting this update. (hugs)

I'm much grateful to ya for doing your wonderful best in completing it!

I much look forward to the special by-chance meeting of Kale & Yuri. ;)

Keep it up!
KL93 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I'm very interested in seeing where this goes. haha. Update soon!