Reviews for The World Has Gone Crazy
diana87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
two of my fav shows together? simply beautiful :D great idea! hope to read another fanfics like this :)
TamaraLDBrennan chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
OMG BEST FIC EVER! I laughed so hard!
sel chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is amazing... so funny!
grace chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Omg this is awesome! Love your stories! Great mentioning Simon baker !
Katie Who chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
OMG! I love THAT one soooo so much! :D It's so good! :D So I guess everyone woman in California watched Castle the other day and freaked out because they finalley got together? Yay, nice story! :D Great writing! :)
My fave sentence: "or Simon Baker, everyone loved that Australian guy at the moment." Sooo good! :D And so true! xD

All the best, Kahlanmausi. :)
Anna chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Great :D
wisegirl71301 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
LOVE IT
Anke chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
OMG - what a sense of humor. You've had me in stiches!

"Maybe a naked picture of Brad Pitt had been released, or Simon Baker, everyone loved that Australian guy at the moment." rotfl
Funny chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was what I was like. (Happy for two whole days.) Your story made me laugh! Good job.
nilescclover chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
now that was funny...ha haha, I love both shows, (even though I just started watching castle-season 4?) any way, great little fic.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha LOL! Very well written and i love the OOCness of it all! :D
heyrizzles chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
oh my god, I loved it.
LadyLuck282 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
LOFL! Omigod, this was amazing. Hilarious. This was me that morning too; I was Lisbon. L.O.L. Perfect.
alwaysjisbon-bw chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
very cute!
AngryLittlePrincess53 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is exactly how my ENTIRE school reacted; boys included! Yeah...we have issues. ;)