Reviews for The Paradigm Alteration
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 18 . 3/29
See, now i need to know why you dislike Leonard. I dislike him, but i now need to know why you do. That this unfinished is depressing considering how gloriously hot it is. So sad. So sad...
readingaccount chapter 18 . 3/13
Fabulous story! Love your writing.
revan1989 chapter 18 . 4/3/2016
Halo and a great story. I liked your take on this. Now I really want to know how it continues,,,a problem with every story that hasn't been updated in 4 years I suppose. But you said, and I quote, " I'll definitely get it posted elsewhere" and I'm wondering if you did that and if so where exactly (and of course if you continued updating the story there).
But regardless it was an enjoyable read and I'm following the story in hops that there will be an update at some point.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
Lovely
Cecily Mitchell chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
This chapter is really sexy. I liked the build-up of their relationship
DHMMS chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
This story is AWESOME. Please finish this. You can't leaf it lake that.
JPElles chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Great story
Moonflower26 chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
I want to know what happened next! Please write another chapter, you clearly had an idea where were you taking this love story.
sweet-strawberry69 chapter 18 . 1/28/2015
update? please?
i'm so done with Shamy, and Leonerd... just.. no. i like where yours picks up :)
cathy k chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Please make more pppppppplllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee!
Rebatrek chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Wow! Very hot! But it's not just great sex. I really enjoyed the thoughts and conversations. Your take on the characters is spot on. Well done! Thankyou for sharing your gift.
LadyNorth76 chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This is a great story with one of the most believable penny exceptions to the germophobe deal!
Mischief101 chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Just reread this. Are you ever going to update this story?
mekareami chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
I am sad that the reruns robbed your motivation for this tale. I hope someday inspiration strikes and you add more. Tyvm for writing