Reviews for In the Service of Liars and Killers
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 40 . 10/15
Excellent fic!
geenakmom chapter 40 . 8/28
Such a great story! Loved it!
princess cherry blossom '09 chapter 1 . 7/29
So I've read this story before and loved it so much, I almost couldn't find it again and was super disappointed. But I found it again and I still love it just as much as the first time _
QueenTatooine chapter 40 . 4/25
An absolutely wonderful story.
Tgirl1689 chapter 40 . 4/12
seriously loved this story! amazing
The-Red-Lip chapter 40 . 4/12
So mothereffing Cute!
Fabulous Job on this fanfic. Keep up the amazing work
Y0u should be proud!
-Red
winnodinno chapter 35 . 3/27
Love your story and how you have developed it. You can see that a lot of thought and planning has gone into it.
winnodinno chapter 22 . 3/26
Well...talk about visit!
paper.boat chapter 40 . 3/2
THANK YOU so much for writing these 40 chapters that I've just read in a day and half. I think this is one of the best fic I've read with that portrayal of Loki with Darcy. The way there were going along, the tensions, the moral challenges... it's like you never lost sight of everything and managed to keep the guys in character for 40 chapters including the part where Darcy became a killer frost giant. It could have been super awkward but you mastered it really well !

Thanks again for sharing !
RoseObsession31204 chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Ohh... I love this!
ferbette chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
I've just re-read this for about the gajillionth time. It's one of my favourite tasertricks stories. Thanks for writing it.
Lum chapter 40 . 6/25/2017
This story was epic and amazing! It was so well written and thought out.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 40 . 4/5/2017
I love happy endings *sniffle sniffle*
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 15 . 4/4/2017
Ooooooh! You mess with hydra...you get...hyd...rated. Yeah, that's right! So don't mess with them! Or else you'll be sorry! Hail hydra! (All hilarity aside, I LOVE this story _)
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 40 . 1/6/2017