Reviews for In the Service of Liars and Killers
Love2read23 chapter 40 . 1/27
This is an amazing story. The character development is expertly written. I love the outcome. There's so many lines that I felt deeply and will save to reread. Thank you for writing this long story and completing it. Best of luck to you.
Love2read23 chapter 24 . 1/25
Wow so many emotions here. I can't believe the path Loki chose was to let Darcy come crawling back to him. I mean I can believe it but he had so many other options.
Love2read23 chapter 23 . 1/24
I start this months ago I think and stopped half way through this chapter. Wow what a spot to come back too. All the feels. Like a punch to the gut.
Love2read23 chapter 22 . 12/6/2019
Wow! Yeah, Odin popping in deserves to be it's own chapter.
I thought Frigga suggested they not test Darcy yet, hmm?
Love2read23 chapter 20 . 12/6/2019
I stopped watching Agents of Shield years ago but wasn't the alien body that SHIELD used blood from blue. Were they Jotun? Would Darcy be like Daisy/Skye?
Love2read23 chapter 19 . 12/2/2019
I commented several chapters ago that I thought it was Loki disguised as the old woman in the bathroom but I now know it wasn't. I am so happy that Darcy and Loki survived the assignation attempt. I'm sure Darcy will have some lingering issues because of it. Having sex finally after such an emotional event isn't the best option but it is what it is. I'm glad the Avengers stood with Darcy but that they also explained how bad what she did is. I thought that Tony had condoned her hacking. Thor being the conciliatory type is surprising but very sweet. I'm sad about Natasha and Clint having to go with Fury. Loki didn't share what Frigga told him about this emerging enemy.
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 11/27/2019
What?! What a crazy ending to this already turbulent day. I'm glad that there's been some heart to heart moments. I think the old lady was Loki (that trickster!).
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 11/27/2019
That whole spiel about how intriguing Loki finds Darcy and does not regret not mind whamming her again after the cranial recalibration, he ends with, "This planet has officially become boring." It's hilarious. And perfect. I love it.
T-tawny chapter 39 . 11/2/2019
YESSSSS MATE. I love it.
Lady Bookish chapter 15 . 9/3/2019
Uh uh
Lady Bookish chapter 14 . 9/3/2019
Oh, so cute!
Lady Bookish chapter 13 . 9/3/2019
Reaaly must go to bed. One more chapter won’t hurt.
Lady Bookish chapter 12 . 9/3/2019