Reviews for In the Service of Liars and Killers
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 40 . 1/6/2017
Fun story.
deadaccount92384 chapter 15 . 11/2/2016
wowza there were punny jokes and a visit from loki's mama and action and wow. A work.
deadaccount92384 chapter 14 . 11/2/2016
yessssss they finally kisssssed... there's so much sexual tension and I love it! :P
Guest chapter 40 . 8/27/2016
3rd time reading it and it is fantastic! love it!
lokiisamazing chapter 35 . 8/21/2016
this story is magnificent!
Poodle warriors chapter 40 . 4/9/2016
An amazing story; sooo good from start to finish. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
Trumso? Don't you mean "Tromsø"?
LostInSpace33 chapter 40 . 2/15/2016
I love, love, LOVE this story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
czarinakristi chapter 40 . 1/31/2016
Loved this story.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/7/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece with us. I've been reading nonstop for three days and just got to the end. If you ever take up original novels, seriously, let us know. Thoroughly enjoyed the characterization, the plot, all the little cameos... Every bit of it was spot on. Heart-wrenching and wonderful. This one will stay with me. Loved it my dear, and thanks again.
Jedi Karen SilverLeaf chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
The speech Loki gives at the end of this chapter reminds me of Mr Darcy's initial marriage proposal to Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. The bizarre mixture of complements and insults. I'm guessing that's intentional?
mary chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
Oh my gosh this fic is hilarious!
Liz Ben chapter 40 . 11/10/2015
Well written, suspenseful, light. Makes me glad I read this story. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 40 . 10/22/2015
Oh dear lord if I was able I'd put a ring on it. I fell so deeply in love with this story it hurts to be parted from the fantasy. Ugh, you have such amazing grasp on the characters and that stuff with Tony? Dear god women, do you have direct connections to my feels? You yanked on them pretty damn hard. Haha
LavenderSkies chapter 40 . 9/24/2015
Fun adventure! With even a peace worked out with the Frost Giants and everything. The thing that stood out to me was how, aside from the development of Loki and Darcy's relationship, there were also developments between them and other characters. Stark being all daddy figure to Darcy is cute. I like that there are some developments between Loki and some of the Avengers. I was very glad to see Odin not portrayed as just a terrible father with whom much of the blame lies, as often tends to be the case in previous fics I've read, and Loki and Odin started to patch up. And of course, Loki and Thor getting to be brothers again and putting everything behind them.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Yes, the biggest issue I had with this story was the typos...namely doubled up words or missing words...but I still enjoyed the read!
1,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »