Reviews for In the Service of Liars and Killers
Merry Masquerade chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Ooooh, me like. Very good! I love your characterization of both Loki and Darcy, and their interactions are brilliant. Keep up the awesome work!
Tea.x chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Wow! You're off to a great start - I'm really enjoying this story so far! I hope you'll update soon!
mickeydoubledees chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
This premise is great and everyone is true to character!

Cheers, your story is wonderful, thus far.

(also, flibbertigibbet. yes. yes. yes.)
moremoremore chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
this is lovely! everything flows together to lovely i just cannot help but love this :)
dhauren chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Loki is so deliciously twisted. Trying to seduce Darcy after having mind controlled her. Although...hmmmm...I don't know what I'd do in that situation.

Still, Loki would take great delight in seducing her, knowing that Thor is her friend. Do I think he has some genuine attraction to her? Yes. But he's still too wrapped up in himself.

Sigh...update soon! This was wonderful.
katdemon1895 chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
go darcy! another excellent chapter and interesting insight into loki, looking forward to how the aftermath of loki's defeat will be handled
anonymous3925866 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Holy crap, this is such a fantastic premise for a Darcy/Loki fic that follows the movie! The interaction is fascinating and precious, and you write everyone really in-character! I am very excited to read more of this, and I hope the chapters just get longer and longer :) I can't wait to see what comes next, now that Darcy has had a decent thump on the head. Oh man, I can't wait!
KellyJoy chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I loved Loki and his pack of mind-controlled minions in the Avengers, and I love it even more now that Darcy's among them! Seriously, this story's been excellent so far (I like that Darcy shows understanding toward Loki that's not solely a result of his compulsion), and you've integrated the pairing into the Avengers storyline seamlessly. I can't wait for more!
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
i really do like how you manage to slip darcy into clint's movie role while she still maintains being herself, really this is a brilliant story and i love it, definately looking forward to when you next update
dhauren chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Can't wait for more. Will Loki use the spear on her again, to tighten his waning control? Or will he see what happens?
alexceasar chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
love it! Good job. keep it up!
XxJellyxX chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I really like the idea for this story! Update soon? :D
TeddyBearSunshineJoy54 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
i love it! please write more soon 3 i loved especially how Loki handed Darcy the ice cream at the end xD

Katerina
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
ok, Loki is evil and all that. But damn, he's one unhappy camper, and with good reason. Odin really screwed up. That whole "He's my brother!" he killed 80 people - "He's adopted!", while funny, says it all. Even Thor has a lot of reservations there.

Hm. I wonder if his bio-mother could still be alive.

Anyway-Darcy definitely should have picked a different major.
Wizzelf chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
ooo would def like to see more of this
1,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88