Reviews for Zero Hour
K chapter 22 . 3/23
YESSSSSS the ending needs to come, damnit! I just found this story today and couldn't stop reading. Good stuff!
Kurai Ummei chapter 22 . 3/13
Your writing is so damn good. Satisfying like a Thanksgiving dinner surrounded by family and friends, and far too many slices of pie later, passing out to sleep 12 hours. Next chapter! Sequel! Mooooooooreee!
x3dhorrorshow chapter 22 . 3/8
Love this story been sooo epic
I need the last chapter!
can't wait for the next update 3
Pikas chapter 21 . 2/24
Omg I am literally two months late for reading this update. Forgive me.

There was a lot of action going on. I enjoyed it.
Everytime Sasori and Itachi go in 'bro-mode' I just giggle. It's cute.

I doubt Sakura will die. I just have high hopes for her ;A;
kittlishkat chapter 22 . 2/21
I don't have much to say, just that you're an incredible writer. Looking forward to the last chapter for this, and until then, I'm going to read your other fics too. Thank you for writing these.
Pie sauce chapter 22 . 1/13
This. Is. Amazing! This is so good - I can't wait to read more! :o
jonguppy chapter 22 . 1/2
intense screaming this chapter was amazing and frickin intense I LOVE YOU thank you so much for updating so quickly also q late but HAPPY NEW YEAR
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
awesome job!
AwaitTheRise chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
"UBFB"OUFBESWOFBFBSUIFBPIDHBDLVBJLKCvhbhds c can't breath... can't speak...
...
THIS WAS SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING AND OH MY GOD I'M FREAKING OUT AND HOLY SHIT WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT I'M FEELING AND THIS IS SO GOOD AND GIANTS CLIMB MOUNTAINS LIKE GOATS CLIMB HILLS-

But seriously I think I'm still in shock over the incredibleness of your writing and why on earth is this not canon?
Koomahana chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
nice! by the way, what happened with Danzo? isn't he still ruling Konoha? oh the trouble that waits!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Good story! Been a great journey and I hope to see the end soon
Coloriza chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
I don't know what is the time wherever you are, but here in Finland it is a Christmas eve now. So thank you, this was an absolutely wonderful gift, one of the best I have received today. Thank you.
mianav chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
Amazing! Simply Gorgeous! Thank you for updating so soon. When I first found this story I immediately fell in love with it and read all 21 chapters in a night and was devastated when I realized that it wasn't complete. This is definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read! You're really talented, but I'm sure you already know that :) Happy Holidays!