Reviews for Zero Hour
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 23 . 9/22
Seriously, loved this.
I'm a sucker for SasoSaku. ;P
z chapter 23 . 9/11
Amazing, simply amazing. I was one of those silent readers, and I figured I should review this final chapter. I followed this story since you first published it, and I am so happy you were able to complete it. It's sad that it's over, but it was such a beautiful journey. Thanks for writing this epic story. It's better than canon ever was.

-z
Tokki Angelz chapter 23 . 9/7
Great ending :) Wish there was more Sasori in the last chapter because I love the way you write him! And what made Sakura laugh in the end? Can you please explain?
notcrackers chapter 23 . 9/6
Whoa.

That was amazing. I've been waiting forever for this last chapter and it didn't disappoint at all. I mean, omg. Those feels, team 7 reunion feels, Uzumaki family feels, sigh. And the ending! I literary squealed when Sakura found the queen chess piece. It's just so perfect aah

All in all, I couldn't thank you enough for this amazing story. I adore SasoSaku so much and this is just an wonderful contribution to the fandom, if not the best. Once again, thank you!
...
Wait. Oh my god do I smell more Naruto stories brewing?:3
thehouseofgaunt chapter 23 . 9/5
Truly amazing. From start to finish it was a wild ride. Thank you so much for writing this. I've been following since the beginning and it's everything I ever could have wanted. Characterization was amazing and so spot on. You are incredibly talented. I cannot wait to read more as you continue in the future. All the best xx
Souseiki chapter 23 . 9/5
I love how you wrapped everything up regarding Sasuke and the people of Konoha. Karin and Naruto getting along was a pleasant surprise. As for Ino, she's been such a badass throughout this fic. It's good to see her in her element. Regarding Sakura and Sasori, I wish the ending had a bit more of them. However, it is fitting. It's a shame that you won't do a sequel. But I am so glad that you finally finished this piece. You did great!
flibeauti232 chapter 23 . 9/5
It's over... (starts sobbing). NOOOOOO! It can't end! It just can't. That was such a beautiful journey written by such a talented writer. I want more, but I know it wouldn't fair to you. But still... (continues sobbing)
MissMikasa chapter 23 . 9/5
I LOVE u never stop writing you are so talented
ricachu chapter 23 . 9/5
Finally! After months and years of waiting.. You've finished the story! I am so happy.. I want to cry.. Haha. I love you! Please don't stop writing... We, your fans want more :"
infinite eternity chapter 6 . 9/4
Yeah Sasuke's a b*tch. Even after he went back
Miyako Shinohara chapter 23 . 9/4
I don't know I just wanted to spend a nice time on tumblr and then I see your post and the rollercoster of feelings hit me.
I'm SO HAPPY that you finished this story, I recall reading the two OS and this one at least two times. I never reviewed but now there it is XD.
I loved how you portrayed Sasori's character, as well as his relationship with Orochimaru. They make such an interesting pair, and their development is something we lack in fanfictions and the original series.
I'm so glad that an author as skilled as you is a SasoSaku fan, I have shipped them since the time I watched their fight for the first time (which was years ago XD) and I will ship them and imagine aus as long as I stay interested in Naruto.
This fanfiction was my life for a nice couple of months and it's still is XD. All your fanfictions I've read are amazing, so I really do hope that we haven't seen the last of you ;)
(ps : I have a need to say this, if you think Naruto is Hell then you haven't watched Hetalia)
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 23 . 9/3
You finished! Congratulations! And it was a happy end with resolutions all around. It was a great end.
Souseiki chapter 22 . 9/3
I had to do a reread of this chapter, and man I am glad that I did. From the funny quips like fetus hands to the completely badass acts like breaking Kusanagi, this chapter had very solid pacing. The action scenes were vivid as was the interactions between group dynamics. Good to see the update!
Mockingbird98 chapter 1 . 9/3
Grr, I accidentally hit post when I didn't mean to *facepalms*

Lol, as I was saying, rife with tension, turmoil, mutual understanding, and just the right amount of sweetness. Their fight actually went by in a haze for me the first time I watched it, so Sasori always remained a ghost of a villain to me (I also happenend to love Abyss XD). Rewatching their fight made me realize what a compelling character he is, probably one of Kishi's best. He inadvertently played a huge role in bolstering Sakura's confidence and value as a kunoichi. I mean, to have taken on and earned the respect of such a formidable opponent was such a milestone for her! I guess that's another reason I just love this couple so much. He and Chiyo both saw what a capable fighter Sakura turned out to be, and that is literally amazing coming from a shinobi as skilled and accomplished as Sasori. I adore how you capitalize on that acknowledgement, because it really does justice for both characters. Sakura needs somebody to believe in her and bring out her inner strength, something only a few characters like Naruto, Kakashi and Tsunade seemed to do throughout the series. As someone who grew up with self-esteem issues, it's wonderful to see her derive empowerment from someone as strong and confident as Sasori.

Speaking of our favorite sociopathic puppeteer, your descriptions of his psyche are incredible! Not many writers grasp what a damaged and bitter person he is under that cool and mellow veneer. He definitely has abandonment issues (like a certain pink-haired medic...) that are expanded on in his past with Orochimaru, which was masterfully crafted in Schadenfreude. His past always strikes me as hauntingly real, because loneliness does breed his type of villain, one that seeks to eliminate his vulnerability by dehumanizing himself. Having a girl like Sakura to "heal" him is just what he needs.

To think, they're even cuter in your oneshots and in IPB. "That's my girl" slays me every time, though. So perfect 3

What I seriously appreciate about this fic is how you fleshed out characters in ways that Kishimoto couldn't have done with the way he was writing the story. Characters that often get dismissed as side company were supportive, funny, and badass in this, like Ino, Taka, and Deidara. Also, thank you for giving Sasuke the characterization he deserves. I always felt his development went downhill after he lost his marbles, but you preserved his maturity and kept him a character deserving of sympathy. His reconciliation with Sakura is just what I hoped for in the manga, a slow but certain path of healing and redemption for them and Team 7 as a whole.

Overall, you're a queen, and this story is goals. It inspires me to keep working on my own writing. I hope to see more of your work in the future :)
Mockingbird98 chapter 23 . 9/3
Silent reader here :)

Congratulations on completing this! Such a beautiful ending for an even more beautiful trilogy. I'm pretty new to the Sasosaku ship, seeing as it started off as a summer fling for me, but I'm happy to have found such a phenomenal writer as you to write their dynamic. I'm by no means an avid reader of Naruto, but I loved part one as a kid, and grew to appreciate it from afar as I developed new interests. I've come to terms with my affinity for non-canon ships, because let's face it, they have SO much potential and more appeal than canon ones imo.

Regarding the relationship between Sasori and Sakura, it flowed wonderfully in this fic, rife with tension, turmoil,