Reviews for Avatar of Victory
Ilireanwri chapter 12 . 6/22
I'm starting to wonder if Shepards flashbacks are really visions from the past, or if they're warnings what'll most likely happen to her should she stay the way she is right now.
Ilireanwri chapter 3 . 6/22
Hmm, if the Avatar a pure Human phenomenon then what is Javik (I guess the flashbacks were his PoV)? Is he the Prothean version of the Avatar?
Oh, will the Spirits and the Spiritworld have some appearances in this fic? I would love to see the spirit of Iroh appear to Sheppard and/or some of the more volatile Crewmembers with his wisdom and Tea (and first drive them up the walls and across the ceiling, but in the end give them some really good advice)... also funny would be if Toph would appear and butt heads with Wrex and work on Tali's confidence (I could see Toph and Wrex getting along very well).
As to how spirits could appear in the material world for all: didn't some of them always have that abillity, and wasn't in the 2nd season of Legend of Korra the Spiritworld permanently connected to the material World?
Ilireanwri chapter 1 . 6/22
Hmm, sounds interesting. I'm curious where this story will go.
Just one thing: I would've loved to see a little timeline and summary of the past in this first chapter, as well as a litlle explanation exactly what the differences are between canon and this story. I would've also loved to see the first contact war (and the reactions of the Turians and the Citadel about the Human bending), as well as the Humans eventual step into the larger galaxy (and their meeting with the Krogans)...
Avora111 chapter 1 . 1/15
I haven't even read this yet and I knew the turrens have picked a fight with the wrong people but Thiel figure that out when the ground they walk on the meatal walls the air that breath and their very own blood turns on them
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
Oh wow, it seems Shepard has a wild time with the consort. XD

And Tali does a little admiring of Kaidan. ;)
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
Metal bending Wrex, HUZZAH! SO BAD ASS!

MY CAbBAGES! :D

Great chapter, great story!
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Oh wow! This is incredible! Very well done!

And intense too! :D
dekuton chapter 81 . 5/13/2017
that was excellent. wish there was more.
Arcane Howitzer chapter 81 . 5/13/2017
That took ENTIRELY too long. Still, it was probably one of the best fics I've read in a good long while (and not just because it took a good long while to read it :P).

My only complaint is that every now and then, you've got words that went missing or got auto-corrected wrong. 9.5/10
codexrun chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
uhhh um 1.8 million words ummm wow great job dude uhhh most storys i read are only 20k or 100k words long
Arcane Howitzer chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
This certainly looks like it has the makings of a good alt-ME fic, and I've seen quite a few of them. The 1.8 million word count is a bit intimidating, but I'm nothing if not persistent.

Just one nagging question so far: What's with this "Jacqueline Nilsdottir" chick? This is the first time a story like this has stuck an extra on Shep's team from the start like they've always been there, and I'd like to at least know if there's an explanation to look forward to regarding her.
Also, that last name is remarkably Nordic-looking for a world with no Europe to speak of. And not just like Jenkins or Anderson; that is a combination of sounds that would straight-up never arise in a language not directly descended from the old Norselands. Did this Avatar-verse have Vikings somewhere in its history or something?
...
I should write that one down. Avatar, with Vikings.
RG chapter 9 . 4/14/2017
YESSS!
I love the way that you had Tali adopt CanonRenegadeShepard's approach to Khalisah.
Thomas.berubeg chapter 81 . 2/5/2017
Well, I just reread this, a read after the one year anniversary of the start of the hiatus. I'm still keening on this starting up again, but that end of the last chapter is surprisingly satisfying as an ending.

Everytime I reread this, I pick new things up.

Maybe I struggled to understand the chapter with the pantkrator... But the shadows: were they aliens of some sort? Or some of the darker aspects of humanity itself? In a way, the later is more tragic.
Emissary of Shadow chapter 81 . 1/15/2017
I beg of you, please finish this. You've posted over 3.5 years and have posted 1.8 million words. You can't let this be unfinished, so close to the end? It almost physically hurts to not have this finished... Please tell me you'll still finish it.

I absolutely love it so damn much.
CunkToad chapter 81 . 1/4/2017
You are so close to the end mate. Don't you quit on me now. I've read this story for the better part of the last six month, you got this. It's simply the best fanfiction I've ever read. No debate there. The characters are fantastic,your writing style is fantastic and it basically feels like its canon, not fan written. So good dude.

Come on, once more into the breach!