Reviews for Avatar of Victory
OMAC001 chapter 72 . 5/19
Finally the Rannoch arc is wrapped up! Now we can move closer towards the final battle!
aDarkOne chapter 72 . 5/19
I like how matter of fact Daro is about going into labour.
Spikesagitta chapter 72 . 5/19
Finally! The migrant quarians so needed to be knock on their heads so much for all the trouble they caused. Gas got off easy I think, he just lost his admiral seat, but he deserve so much worse.
Arekanderu chapter 72 . 5/19
Holy shit yes! This was amazing. Another Reaper down! Is Junko going to join Team Avatar? I would love to see what Javik makes of her! And I would love to see Jack meeting her as well
Dom380 chapter 72 . 5/19
Another amazing chapter. Honestly, you had me worried about how this would all end but I'm glad you went with the 'Paragon' ending, so to speak.
Destrark chapter 72 . 5/19
Awesome! :)
Taeniaea chapter 72 . 5/19
cool story
Kalad chapter 71 . 5/5
Thank you x1000 for not writing stupidly simple aliens, hypersexualized Asari, type-casted Krogan and Batarian boogeymen, or equating disability(mental and physical) with no ability. Thank you also for giving proportionate screen time to both the"small-scale" interactions and the large plot-moving ones. Your original and rewritten characters both have unique backgrounds that influence their values, their decision making, and the way many people react differently to the same thing. At the same time, we also get to see *realistic* change in your characters as their beliefs from the past are challenged by the realities of the present. I think the thing I'm enjoying most about your fic is that you've honed the skill of allowing your characters to experience dramatic change while also remaining true to who they are. I'm looking specifically at Shepard, Tali, Nils, Grayson, Zek, and Vega. Damn good fic s'rite.
Kalad chapter 71 . 5/5
Thank you x1000 for not writing stupidly simple aliens, hypersexualized Asari, type-casted Krogan and Batarian boogeymen, or equating disability(mental and physical) with no ability. Thank you also for not giving proportionate screentime to the "small-scale" interactions and the large plot-moving ones. Your original and rewritten characters both have unique backgrounds that influence their values, their decision making, and the way many people react differently to the same thing. At the same time, we also get to see *realistic* change in your characters as their beliefs from the past are challenged by the realities of the present. I think the thing I'm enjoying most about your fic is that you've honed the skill of allowing your characters to undergo dramatic change while also remaining true to who they are. I'm looking specifically at Shepard, Tali, Nils, Grayson, Zek, and Vega. Damn good fic s'rite.
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 7 . 5/6
"No. Rannoch. We drove through a Mass Relay. Didn't you notice?" That's a bit of Ironic foreshadowing.
Eipok chapter 71 . 5/5
Seriously, please tell me where you found your definition of "kip".
OMAC001 chapter 71 . 5/4
So the Geth are gaining souls...interesting. Can't wait to finally get to the Reaper boss fight!
Katsuargi chapter 71 . 5/4
Fantastic chapter as always. Keep up the good work.
Arekanderu chapter 71 . 5/4
Yet another glorious chapter. I am loving the discussions about the souls and I can't wait for the big battle!
Dan chapter 70 . 4/17
Love love love this chapter, and the convergence of the cast as the end approaches. Caught the foreshadowing on the batarians and pleased to see Balak's triumphant return as a Big Darn Hero. Keep up the awesome writing, I'm reading it on SpaceBattles I love it so much I can't wait.

Eipok The term "kip" is a martial artist/breakdancing term. It is when someone "kips" to their feet from a prone position.
How to kip "www . youtube watch? v -VPxIzh8474"