Reviews for Avatar of Victory
NarwhalWarlord chapter 79 . 11/28
I'll say this - your ability to keep track of plot threads is fantastic, and I don't know how you do it.

This is literally my favourite fanfic!
PariahPrime chapter 79 . 11/13
Again another great chapter. I love this story. You have done a great job in meshing the worlds of Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, and Mass Effect together into a story of sci-fi and spirits. I hope to see the end of this.
aDarkOne chapter 79 . 11/11
So Palaven was liberated?
Kaoupa chapter 79 . 11/10
Ah! Iacobus is back! And, if he was being literal at the end, he hinted that may be something fighting or causing problems for the Reapers from behind the scenes... Abentus, maybe?
Arekanderu chapter 79 . 11/10
Very impressive character. It's quite interesting to see the war from the eyes of lesser players rather then central heroes like the Avatars. And the Abentus has me really really curious for the next chapter
Arekanderu chapter 78 . 10/7
Wow...this story is getting more insane by the minute! I marvel at your creativity!
Ivar Hugo chapter 77 . 9/22
Aaaand I've just caught up with your updates. I do believe this is the largest single text I've ever read, and I do not regret it in the slightest. You've truly done an outstanding job, and I'll be sure to read this story to the finish.

Now, for some specific points of praise.

Your characterization is excellent. Each character has his/her/its own distinct voice, and you've written some truly compelling characters. I loved what you've done with the geth and quarians-Adahn's conversations with Tali (and with Balak!) were fascinating, and your concept of Rannochian quarians was very well-realized. And of course Shepard's character development has been extraordinary, and entirely believable. I really disliked Shepard at the beginning, but I see you had a plan all along. Well done.

Over the course of the story, your writing has improved greatly. This is not say that it was bad in the beginning, only that towards the later chapters the prose has become consistently interesting and sometimes even remarkable. Aside from a few pronoun idiosyncrasies which I remarked upon in an earlier review and overuse of the "off of" (really, the 'of' often superfluous) construction, I have nothing to criticize. (And I mention these trivialities only to contrast them against your otherwise engaging writing.)

You've truly managed to make both the Avatarverse and Mass Effect universe work together, and I highly anticipate future instalments when presumably we will get to know They Who Are a little bit better, and perhaps receive some overdue answers.

All in all, fantastic job. Favorited, followed, etc.

(And now for Three Families!)
Scourge75 chapter 77 . 9/19
I have such a weird love hate relationship with this story. I absolutely love the story, the quality of writing, and the enthrallment you've managed, but I also hate the pace of it. Most of it is self-hate though because I read the title of the chapter, saw that it was a two part chapter that was sure to have a cliffhanger ending... and I read it anyway. Now I'll sit here checking the computer everyday for an update that'll probably take a week or so to come. Such suspense!
OMAC001 chapter 77 . 9/15
Holy #$%! How will Shepard and co. survive this?!
Dom380 chapter 77 . 9/15
Oh man, what a twist on the Sanctuary mission. Can't wait for the second part.
Aline1 chapter 77 . 9/15
Rakshasa... Well thats... bad could even be far worse than the reapers if they don't nip it in the bud.
Unca Bob chapter 77 . 9/15
I shouldn't be surprised when this story manages to make things worse for our dear heros. And in truth I'm not surprised by that anymore. But every time, every single time, the sheer inventiveness of the latest atrocity perpetrated always catches me off guard. Excellent work.
Arekanderu chapter 77 . 9/14
Holy shit this is getting more and more awesome. How are you even coming up with these amazing things!?
OMAC001 chapter 76 . 8/21
Uh oh! Looks like the Krogan homeworld is about to get #$%#$! Hopefully Shepard and the gang can get over this rather...unpleasant revelation Leviathan just laid at their feet. (To be honest, the Asari did seem like the most unlikely of the species to exist naturally.)
Kaoupa chapter 75 . 8/21
Also, have to add; you seem to be adding some references to Asura's Wrath; am I right? And Harbinger seems to have been a remnant from the "age of the gods", when Asura, Vlitra, Chakravartin, and all the others from the game would have fit right in.