Reviews for Avatar of Victory
tsukomie chapter 83 . 8/25
just now out of childish curiosity: how many class 4 are out there?
tsukomie chapter 85 . 8/24
one of the best fics i ever had the honor of reading
Aekiv chapter 6 . 7/24
For someone so tactless in social settings, Shepard's perception skills are quite spot on. Wrex randomly shooting Liara to test her armor gives crazy uncle vibes. That's one terrifying way to make someone get used to being shot.
Aekiv chapter 5 . 7/23
Liara having tea with Avatar Hong was a nice segment. Two academics having a peaceful discussion, and on the other side, Shepard's witnessing a previous Avatar's turbulent timeline. It's great that she sat with the crew for a few moments, finally showing interest in other people's personal lives.
Aekiv chapter 4 . 7/23
Oh, I thought Shepard's hatred of elevators was for comedic purposes, looks like it comes from a more tragic source instead.

Liara's crazy entrance made me laugh. I feel like I'll be doing that for every chapter of yours. Wrex playing with Liara's doubts was cruel yet funny lol. I love how you retained the ME characters' original personality with the way they banter with each other. And Shep here is definitely not a paragon of leadership and all things good, all the more reason to look forward to how you'll develop her!
Aekiv chapter 3 . 7/23
"So I'm a Spectre now. Great. I'll pin it next to the ribbon I got for being the Avatar," My sides. Snarky Shep is growing on me. And her sexual awakening, LOL. I enjoy your codex entries a lot, it's fascinating how you fuse together the lore of each respective fandom.
Aekiv chapter 2 . 7/23
Lmfao the quarian singer continuing her performance while there's a fight going on. Shepard's not one to play by the rules, I like how she circumvented the no gunsbending policy at Fist's club. A scalpel, she is not. 110% sledgehammer tactics.
Aekiv chapter 1 . 7/22
Ahh in every universe, poor ol jenkins always dies.

You made me hope for a sec there that Nihlus would survive!

Great start. Looks like this Shep won't be a complete goodie two shoes. Poor Asha seeking validation from the Avatar lol
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for finishing this I really enjoyed it.
Darth Paxis chapter 85 . 7/3
When The Remastered trilogy came out, I decided I’d save my money and go reread the Best Mass Effect fanfic I’d ever seen. Once I saw it had been completed I knew I couldn’t just skip ahead to read the end, I had to read it all again, and what a thrill it was. Thank you so much for writing this story.
Mangoose chapter 1 . 6/23
Wow. Shepard is an alpha bitch in this story. I mean, I understand why but that doesn't make her any less of a bitch.

This is pretty interesting. This kind of Shepard is the type that a lot of writers shy away from because it's honestly hard to pull off the realistic character development that would have to happen down the line.

The common Shepard we usually see in fanfics is the leader we can count on, not a broken soldier like we have here.
Magnus chapter 85 . 6/18
Thank you for finishing this grand storyline. I had been checking back every now and then over the last years and to see it now finished and follow it to its conclusion was extremely satisfying.

I wish you the best in all your future endeavours and, again, thank you for giving this to us.
My god I can’t believe it’s over. Thank you for coming back to finish this. Thank you so much.
Ohhhhhhh my fuck I can’t believe it’s over. I’ve been waiting for YEARS hoping you’d finish this and you DID NOT DISAPPOINT!
Annathemage chapter 27 . 5/13
Wait is Balak actually Ulysses from FNV?