Reviews for Avatar of Victory
thecactusman17 chapter 1 . 8/25
I began reading this, I think, in 2013. I was shocked by the great characters, the attention to detail, the nearly flawless blending of two so completely opposed universes. When the updates stopped in 2015, I was patient. When a year went by, I was disappointed. Less than 3 months before you updated I went to reddit's fanfiction board and asked if anyone could confirm if you were even alive - literally. I didn't see news of the new updates until a year later and I actually broke down a bit thankful that you were still kicking.

I just finished reading the whole of Avatar of Victory. I was delighted to rediscover what had captured my attention in the first place and even moreso to see that 5 years had been spent obviously agonizing over the finale. This may be the greatest piece of fanfiction ever made in scope and execution if not popular success. Thank you for pursuing and finishing this labor of love. Thank you for pushing yourself through the dark times to rediscover your passion. I hope that you have found your own victory in completing this project.
Isaasol2 chapter 18 . 7/16
It is such Bullshit that Tali Shepard is still alive
Isaasol2 chapter 9 . 7/15
Well, it's nice to see that Korra and Asami had a family, probably adopted obviously.
Doccer chapter 1 . 6/22
So awesome !
Doccer chapter 1 . 6/22
So Awesome Thank you for this so much!
"MY CABBAGES!"

Certified Avatar Momentī¸
tsukomie chapter 83 . 8/25/2021
just now out of childish curiosity: how many class 4 are out there?
tsukomie chapter 85 . 8/24/2021
one of the best fics i ever had the honor of reading
Aekiv chapter 6 . 7/24/2021
For someone so tactless in social settings, Shepard's perception skills are quite spot on. Wrex randomly shooting Liara to test her armor gives crazy uncle vibes. That's one terrifying way to make someone get used to being shot.
Aekiv chapter 5 . 7/23/2021
Liara having tea with Avatar Hong was a nice segment. Two academics having a peaceful discussion, and on the other side, Shepard's witnessing a previous Avatar's turbulent timeline. It's great that she sat with the crew for a few moments, finally showing interest in other people's personal lives.
Aekiv chapter 4 . 7/23/2021
Oh, I thought Shepard's hatred of elevators was for comedic purposes, looks like it comes from a more tragic source instead.

Liara's crazy entrance made me laugh. I feel like I'll be doing that for every chapter of yours. Wrex playing with Liara's doubts was cruel yet funny lol. I love how you retained the ME characters' original personality with the way they banter with each other. And Shep here is definitely not a paragon of leadership and all things good, all the more reason to look forward to how you'll develop her!
Aekiv chapter 3 . 7/23/2021
"So I'm a Spectre now. Great. I'll pin it next to the ribbon I got for being the Avatar," My sides. Snarky Shep is growing on me. And her sexual awakening, LOL. I enjoy your codex entries a lot, it's fascinating how you fuse together the lore of each respective fandom.
Aekiv chapter 2 . 7/23/2021
Lmfao the quarian singer continuing her performance while there's a fight going on. Shepard's not one to play by the rules, I like how she circumvented the no gunsbending policy at Fist's club. A scalpel, she is not. 110% sledgehammer tactics.
Aekiv chapter 1 . 7/22/2021
Ahh in every universe, poor ol jenkins always dies.

You made me hope for a sec there that Nihlus would survive!

Great start. Looks like this Shep won't be a complete goodie two shoes. Poor Asha seeking validation from the Avatar lol
Guest chapter 85 . 7/13/2021
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for finishing this I really enjoyed it.