Reviews for Avatar of Victory
OMAC001 chapter 75 . 7/24/2015
Looks like Shepard's going after Phoenix now. This was possibly the darkest chapter by far. Hope you update soon.
Kaoupa chapter 21 . 7/24/2015
Good to see you updated again! Even if i'm not reviewing the current chapter! This story really deserves a lot more reviews, it's awesome!
Dom380 chapter 74 . 7/18/2015
Another great chapter. I think you captured Aria's character perfectly.
LeonCr0ss chapter 74 . 7/10/2015
Another fantastic chapter. _
Eipok chapter 74 . 7/9/2015
Great chapter, but I still have no idea what "kip" means in this story.
OMAC001 chapter 74 . 7/7/2015
Can't wait to see what comes next!
Spikesagitta chapter 74 . 7/7/2015
Ah. I hope she would survive. That's...just kinda crushing.
PariahPrime chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This is a great story! I love how you blend the two worlds of Avatar and Mass Effect in a way that actually fits nicely together! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ivar Hugo chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
Thus far I really like this crossover. It doesn't feel contrived, and the universes fit together nicely. (I don't have more substantive positive criticism for moment. Brain is tired.)

However, I feel I must direct your attention to a persistent grammatical issue. You tend to confuse the subject/object distinction when you use pronouns. An example from this chapter:

"It had been watching SHE, and SHE alone [...]" (emphasis mine)

In the quoted sentence, the feminine third person pronoun ("SHE" in the quote) is the object, and hence should have the form "her".

((simplistically put, the subject [e.g. "she"] does something; the object [e.g. "her"] has something done to it. From the quoted sentence above, "it" is doing something [i.e. watching]- it is watching [her] ["SHE" in original].))

This error crops up consistently in your text, so I think it'd worthwhile if you are vigilant for similar mistakes. It's a shame, because the fic is otherwise very well-written, with many instances of remarkable prose. These recurring errors therefore stand out all the more conspicuously.
Spikesagitta chapter 73 . 6/6/2015
Damn. Didn't think much when Ravages were Rahni, but when that elcor spew out it's...children...I almost choke.
OMAC001 chapter 73 . 6/6/2015
Can't wait to see what happens next! My guess: OMEGA!
Arekanderu chapter 73 . 6/6/2015
Another great chapter! Am I wrong or did you use a Wheel of Time quote!? I really hope you did because that would be awesome because it gives me the hope that one day you will write an amazing fanfic for WoT as well :)

And wait did the Silent Flame say they were going to go and destroy the Reapers?
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 72 . 6/5/2015
Interesting story and I expect more. It took me two weeks to get to this point and I'm not backing down now.
OMAC001 chapter 72 . 5/19/2015
Finally the Rannoch arc is wrapped up! Now we can move closer towards the final battle!
aDarkOne chapter 72 . 5/19/2015
I like how matter of fact Daro is about going into labour.
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »