Reviews for Avatar of Victory
MartyrFan chapter 2 . 3/4/2023
"Korra's Den"? Nice! Again, I love how you merge Mass Effect and Avatar together. Also, the "My Cabbages" moment was classic. I also like how you're smoothing out the storyline, like with how you got Garrus and Wrex on the squad so quickly; as much as I love Mass Effect, its storyline can overly long.
MartyrFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2023
I came across this fic a while ago; I didn't commit to really reading and reviewing it as I hadn't played Mass Effect at the time. As I've now played the Mass Effect trilogy twice now, it's about time that I sat down and read it.

I'm liking your departures from Mass Effect canon and how you've merged the world of Avatar with that of Mass Effect. I'd like to know why you decided to have Jack show up so early in the story and why she has parents and is Alliance military. I'm glad for her that she has parents in this story; she needs people.

I really enjoyed reading this, and I'm looking forward to reading more. Have a good one, and happy writing!
jaffa3 chapter 22 . 3/3/2023
A Newfie huh? As a Canadian I can appreciate that.
Guest chapter 40 . 2/28/2023
You know it's ridiculous when Shepard behaves all the time in some way that makes Zaed look civilized and at the same time has enough insight to speak as some paragon.
thecactusman17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2022
I began reading this, I think, in 2013. I was shocked by the great characters, the attention to detail, the nearly flawless blending of two so completely opposed universes. When the updates stopped in 2015, I was patient. When a year went by, I was disappointed. Less than 3 months before you updated I went to reddit's fanfiction board and asked if anyone could confirm if you were even alive - literally. I didn't see news of the new updates until a year later and I actually broke down a bit thankful that you were still kicking.

I just finished reading the whole of Avatar of Victory. I was delighted to rediscover what had captured my attention in the first place and even moreso to see that 5 years had been spent obviously agonizing over the finale. This may be the greatest piece of fanfiction ever made in scope and execution if not popular success. Thank you for pursuing and finishing this labor of love. Thank you for pushing yourself through the dark times to rediscover your passion. I hope that you have found your own victory in completing this project.
Isaasol2 chapter 18 . 7/16/2022
It is such Bullshit that Tali Shepard is still alive
Isaasol2 chapter 9 . 7/15/2022
Well, it's nice to see that Korra and Asami had a family, probably adopted obviously.
Doccer chapter 1 . 6/22/2022
So awesome !
Doccer chapter 1 . 6/22/2022
So Awesome Thank you for this so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2022
"MY CABBAGES!"

Certified Avatar Momentī¸
tsukomie chapter 83 . 8/25/2021
just now out of childish curiosity: how many class 4 are out there?
tsukomie chapter 85 . 8/24/2021
one of the best fics i ever had the honor of reading
Aekiv chapter 6 . 7/24/2021
For someone so tactless in social settings, Shepard's perception skills are quite spot on. Wrex randomly shooting Liara to test her armor gives crazy uncle vibes. That's one terrifying way to make someone get used to being shot.
Aekiv chapter 5 . 7/23/2021
Liara having tea with Avatar Hong was a nice segment. Two academics having a peaceful discussion, and on the other side, Shepard's witnessing a previous Avatar's turbulent timeline. It's great that she sat with the crew for a few moments, finally showing interest in other people's personal lives.
Aekiv chapter 4 . 7/23/2021
Oh, I thought Shepard's hatred of elevators was for comedic purposes, looks like it comes from a more tragic source instead.

Liara's crazy entrance made me laugh. I feel like I'll be doing that for every chapter of yours. Wrex playing with Liara's doubts was cruel yet funny lol. I love how you retained the ME characters' original personality with the way they banter with each other. And Shep here is definitely not a paragon of leadership and all things good, all the more reason to look forward to how you'll develop her!
707 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »