Reviews for Avatar of Victory
Darth Paxis chapter 85 . 7/3/2021
When The Remastered trilogy came out, I decided I’d save my money and go reread the Best Mass Effect fanfic I’d ever seen. Once I saw it had been completed I knew I couldn’t just skip ahead to read the end, I had to read it all again, and what a thrill it was. Thank you so much for writing this story.
Mangoose chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
Wow. Shepard is an alpha bitch in this story. I mean, I understand why but that doesn't make her any less of a bitch.

This is pretty interesting. This kind of Shepard is the type that a lot of writers shy away from because it's honestly hard to pull off the realistic character development that would have to happen down the line.

The common Shepard we usually see in fanfics is the leader we can count on, not a broken soldier like we have here.
Magnus chapter 85 . 6/18/2021
Thank you for finishing this grand storyline. I had been checking back every now and then over the last years and to see it now finished and follow it to its conclusion was extremely satisfying.

I wish you the best in all your future endeavours and, again, thank you for giving this to us.
Guest chapter 85 . 5/17/2021
My god I can’t believe it’s over. Thank you for coming back to finish this. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 85 . 5/17/2021
Ohhhhhhh my fuck I can’t believe it’s over. I’ve been waiting for YEARS hoping you’d finish this and you DID NOT DISAPPOINT!
Annathemage chapter 27 . 5/13/2021
Wait is Balak actually Ulysses from FNV?
Putrid chapter 85 . 4/29/2021
Well done. You took two universes, smashed them together and made them your own. I'm not sure what else to say to be honest. There were parts I was less engaged with and a couple parts where the pacing seemed to get frustratingly slow. But I still read it, still enjoyed it. Bravo.

Nearly TWO MILLION WORDS; words that make a well done and coherent story too. Good on ya for finishing such a work.
dylanbiancamano chapter 85 . 4/25/2021
Firstly I'd like to thank you for coming back and finishing this piece. I can say with truth, that Avatar of Victory is probobly my favorite thing to come out of both Mass Effect and the Avatar series, full stop.
I've fallen in love with this science fantasy, high concept mysticism that you've created. I'll say this, I waited years for this conclusion and even thought I could pen it myself. WHAT A FOOL I WAS. I could never have come up with the conclusion you made. Having the battle between Shepard and Harbinger just be a regular kung fu fight, but on a level of existence so high it warps reality, is both inspired and very fitting for Avatar.
And I greatly appreciate your epilogue chapter, seeing everyone's Animal House ending made me a little weepy if I'm being perfectly honest. I had truly grown to love these characters, more than in vanilla Mass Effect, Your Liara is so good it actually disappoints me when I boot up ME1 and her personality isn't the one from this, but more to the point, I just wanted to see them more. My only wish is that I could see them have their victory party. Silly, I know, but there's something about that final moment from Last Airbender where all our heroes are enjoying tea together and I would have loved to see here. But I will leave that for my own imagination. Your ending was enough.
But I'm serious when I say this is bittersweet, I really can't stress enough how much AoV inspired me and captured my imagination, to see it end, is a sad but beautiful thing.
I salute you, Sir. Thank you for your great work. You have a life long fan in me, that I promise.
G. S. tol Kriaal chapter 85 . 4/22/2021
I'm very glad you came back to finish this, not least because I recommended this story I think a week or two before you announced your return. But also because it gives me hope for my own (currently on hiatus) project, especially in light of your words on mental illness; they're nothing new to me (Autism is great, except for when it isn't), but it never hurts to hear them repeated.

Anyway, I would call this a worthy ending to a frankly epic journey, to the extent that anything ever ends.
Guest chapter 85 . 4/18/2021
I've been following your stories since 2012 or so. Seeing this completed means quite a lot. Thank you.
Leonard Church814 chapter 85 . 4/17/2021
It’s over. Can’t say that often, but I’m glad I can.
Arekanderu chapter 85 . 4/17/2021
What you have done is an epic master piece. Thank you for giving us this epilogue with the fate of all our favorites. It really meant a lot

There are no words to convey how much I loved your story and how much it meant to me. It sucked me in like no other and it really took me on an amazing adventures. I admire the fact that you finished this amazing project. Thank you so much
Glumski chapter 85 . 4/17/2021
You absolute madlad; you did it! Thank you for finishing this excellent and fantastic story; I truly didn't expect any more chapters after the many years of hiatus. But somehow, you managed to kick your brain's butt and finish this enormous undertaking, with an ending that is everything it should be (and perhaps even more). I'm so happy about these last chapters, and I've got to say that I love what you did here. I love your crazy Liara, and I love your Rannochian quarians, and I love how you flawlessly combined two horribly different universes with your worldbuilding. I truly have never ever seen this kind of character development before, neither in written fiction nor in year-spanning TV shows. I'm so happy to see this finished, and I'm even more happy that you managed to get back in the seat of writing. Thanks, and all the best!
Unca Bob chapter 85 . 4/16/2021
It is both a delight and a sadness to see this come to a close. I have enjoyed my time with this work immensely and am completely satisfied with it's end. Thank you for all your hard work in sharing this monster of a story.
billdean19 chapter 85 . 4/15/2021
dude this story was amazing
truly thank you