Reviews for Avatar of Victory
Aekiv chapter 3 . 7/23/2021
"So I'm a Spectre now. Great. I'll pin it next to the ribbon I got for being the Avatar," My sides. Snarky Shep is growing on me. And her sexual awakening, LOL. I enjoy your codex entries a lot, it's fascinating how you fuse together the lore of each respective fandom.
Aekiv chapter 2 . 7/23/2021
Lmfao the quarian singer continuing her performance while there's a fight going on. Shepard's not one to play by the rules, I like how she circumvented the no gunsbending policy at Fist's club. A scalpel, she is not. 110% sledgehammer tactics.
Aekiv chapter 1 . 7/22/2021
Ahh in every universe, poor ol jenkins always dies.

You made me hope for a sec there that Nihlus would survive!

Great start. Looks like this Shep won't be a complete goodie two shoes. Poor Asha seeking validation from the Avatar lol
Guest chapter 85 . 7/13/2021
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for finishing this I really enjoyed it.
Darth Paxis chapter 85 . 7/3/2021
When The Remastered trilogy came out, I decided I’d save my money and go reread the Best Mass Effect fanfic I’d ever seen. Once I saw it had been completed I knew I couldn’t just skip ahead to read the end, I had to read it all again, and what a thrill it was. Thank you so much for writing this story.
Mangoose chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
Wow. Shepard is an alpha bitch in this story. I mean, I understand why but that doesn't make her any less of a bitch.

This is pretty interesting. This kind of Shepard is the type that a lot of writers shy away from because it's honestly hard to pull off the realistic character development that would have to happen down the line.

The common Shepard we usually see in fanfics is the leader we can count on, not a broken soldier like we have here.
Magnus chapter 85 . 6/18/2021
Thank you for finishing this grand storyline. I had been checking back every now and then over the last years and to see it now finished and follow it to its conclusion was extremely satisfying.

I wish you the best in all your future endeavours and, again, thank you for giving this to us.
Guest chapter 85 . 5/17/2021
My god I can’t believe it’s over. Thank you for coming back to finish this. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 85 . 5/17/2021
Ohhhhhhh my fuck I can’t believe it’s over. I’ve been waiting for YEARS hoping you’d finish this and you DID NOT DISAPPOINT!
Annathemage chapter 27 . 5/13/2021
Wait is Balak actually Ulysses from FNV?
Putrid chapter 85 . 4/29/2021
Well done. You took two universes, smashed them together and made them your own. I'm not sure what else to say to be honest. There were parts I was less engaged with and a couple parts where the pacing seemed to get frustratingly slow. But I still read it, still enjoyed it. Bravo.

Nearly TWO MILLION WORDS; words that make a well done and coherent story too. Good on ya for finishing such a work.
dylanbiancamano chapter 85 . 4/25/2021
Firstly I'd like to thank you for coming back and finishing this piece. I can say with truth, that Avatar of Victory is probobly my favorite thing to come out of both Mass Effect and the Avatar series, full stop.
I've fallen in love with this science fantasy, high concept mysticism that you've created. I'll say this, I waited years for this conclusion and even thought I could pen it myself. WHAT A FOOL I WAS. I could never have come up with the conclusion you made. Having the battle between Shepard and Harbinger just be a regular kung fu fight, but on a level of existence so high it warps reality, is both inspired and very fitting for Avatar.
And I greatly appreciate your epilogue chapter, seeing everyone's Animal House ending made me a little weepy if I'm being perfectly honest. I had truly grown to love these characters, more than in vanilla Mass Effect, Your Liara is so good it actually disappoints me when I boot up ME1 and her personality isn't the one from this, but more to the point, I just wanted to see them more. My only wish is that I could see them have their victory party. Silly, I know, but there's something about that final moment from Last Airbender where all our heroes are enjoying tea together and I would have loved to see here. But I will leave that for my own imagination. Your ending was enough.
But I'm serious when I say this is bittersweet, I really can't stress enough how much AoV inspired me and captured my imagination, to see it end, is a sad but beautiful thing.
I salute you, Sir. Thank you for your great work. You have a life long fan in me, that I promise.
G. S. tol Kriaal chapter 85 . 4/22/2021
I'm very glad you came back to finish this, not least because I recommended this story I think a week or two before you announced your return. But also because it gives me hope for my own (currently on hiatus) project, especially in light of your words on mental illness; they're nothing new to me (Autism is great, except for when it isn't), but it never hurts to hear them repeated.

Anyway, I would call this a worthy ending to a frankly epic journey, to the extent that anything ever ends.
Guest chapter 85 . 4/18/2021
I've been following your stories since 2012 or so. Seeing this completed means quite a lot. Thank you.
Leonard Church814 chapter 85 . 4/17/2021
It’s over. Can’t say that often, but I’m glad I can.
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »