Reviews for Avatar of Victory
Guest chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
What can I say that hasn't been said already? You're a master, keep up the amazing work.

Also, Star Wars reference? Nice!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
Much hilarity in this chapter, very weird dream for Shepard, and Balak seems to be man in a woman's galaxy.
Tankred chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
Of course this thing only happens to Shepard. Of course.
nobodez chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
Awesome chapter. Love Nyxeris' Darth Vader quote.

Also, as usual, literally LoLed while reading this chapter. You have a gift for comedic prose that is, frankly, 'wasted' on fanfic (though, please, at least finish this tale before abandoning it for professional writing).
Darth Marrs chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
Another great chapter.
aDarkOne chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
No, thank the gods," Shepard said. She turned to Udina with a smirk. "Can you imagine if Phoenix were the guys who footed the bill to bring me back? I'd never have a leg to stand on with anybody!"

-You're hitting the 4th Wall.
Mattmaster112 chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
its great to have lots of words to read, but it would be better if you didn't put out such long chapters, which sometime necessitate about an hour of reading especially if you get backlogged, as i have. i reckon i'm stuck around ch11. maybe smaller chapters more often would be better. also, why didn't you separate me1 and me2 into their own stories?
Dan chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
Did not see that coming. You kick major ass as a writer.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
Unless I missed a codex, or forgot a chapter with similar circumstances. This seems a debatable thought. Could biotics work in the Spirt World, or bypass Spirit World objects? If so, it could have saved Shepard a lot of trouble in this chapter.
DarkOne chapter 24 . 4/30/2013
The revelation with Balak was a big surprise.
Tankred chapter 24 . 5/1/2013
Imagine if you could manage to recruit Geth as a guard force. Self-replenishing, doesn't need to eat or sleep, will do the job for what they asked for without demanding more. Never sleeps on the job or gets drunk, perfect accuracy every time.
Darth Marrs chapter 24 . 5/1/2013
Another incredible chapter. Balak being archangel was not really a surprise, but you handled it very well.
OMAC001 chapter 24 . 4/30/2013
Good chapter. The Vorcha are no longer cannon fodder. Also Balak? Epic twist! Can't wait to see more.
nobodez chapter 24 . 4/30/2013
Damn, I just love your writing. There's just something awesome about it.

Oh, and nice job with bringing Adhan into the Spirit World, I think, much like with your Korra and Bloodbending, Shepard and the souls of Geth will be legendary.
Ann chapter 23 . 4/21/2013
I like your story. When are you going to continue?
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »