Reviews for Avatar of Victory
PariahPrime chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
This notification made my day. Thank you for continuing.
Nerdman3000 chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
It’s alive! It’s alive!
Destrark chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
*Churchill dog voice* "Oh Yes!"
dylanbiancamano chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
Welcome Back, James. I missed you, man
Darth Marrs chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
Glad to hear you're finishing it. I'll have to reread, which will provide weeks of entertaining reading.
The Durdens Wrath chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
I am so glad. This is one of my favorite crossovers
Eipok chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
I've held this story up as the pinnacle of fanfiction since you started it, and was genuinely afraid you had died! So happy to know you're alive.
Arcane Howitzer chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
Another fic I had forgotten about rising from the grave. Seems to be going around lately.

I hope the trend continues, and I'm glad this one in particular is coming back. One last sprint to the end, let's do this!
themann1086 chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
I was LITERALLY just talking to someone about this fic last night with a friend, including the "it hasn't been updated been years but it's so well done it's worth a read anyway" caveat. Fell out of my chair when I got this notification. Holy crap!

Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you for coming back to finish this. I am so excited to see how this ends.
reluctantuser chapter 1 . 3/18/2021
Daaamn. This was the first serious fanfic I've ever read. I've since forgotten most of everything, so I guess I know what I've got to reread now, like everyone else in the reviews it seems :-)

Great to see you back!
Razorsmile chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
What? WHAT?! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
/screaming internally
/mostly because he now needs to reread AoV
/BUT STILL
/also dude where you been?
/you like dropped off the Internet
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
Avatar of Victory is an example of a masterpiece never receiving the praise it was due.

Because it is a masterpiece.
Arekanderu chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
Oh my god . I did not expect this . What am I going to do now !? I have to reread the whole thing to get ready for the finale but this will take me weeks! What have you done to me
Icdan chapter 82 . 3/18/2021
Omg, I can't state how happy I am to hear this! This is one of my favorite pieces of writing all across, not just in fanfiction.
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »