Reviews for C.J.'s Black Bleeding Angst
Ker chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
hey! i've been a, well, on-and-off again fan of west wing for the past seven years, and i first read this story - wow - four years ago. since then i've revisited fanfiction on occasion, and each time i have entered the west wing realm i searched for this story. never does it fail to produce a good laugh - i've even printed it out and distributed it to some family and friends, who have all thoroughly enjoyed it.

i guess that what i am trying to say, is a resounding thank you. this parody had so many humourous moments, some of which have over time become "inside jokes" between my sister and i - in particular, margarets "quota for three seasons."

thanks for the story. thanks for the hilarity, for the chaotic scene you have created. thanks for the memories.
Kansas J. Miller chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Bwah! This was hilarious and I experienced a moment of stupidity for writing such sappy CJ/Simon Fic. Then I got over it and kept laughing... :) Cool!
rosie chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
teee heee! funnnnnnnny! i'm not insulted...luv Simon/Cj fics, but still funny! *wails* GAIiiiil!
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Ha! Hilarious. Especially loved Mrs. L. and Margaret.
none chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
lol that was absolutely hilarious!
Reiko Itoshii chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I am chastised for my CJ angst. *big grin* Very amusing. Bravo!
miniCJ chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
"He glanced over to see Sam with his arms spread. 'No.'" -Heeheeheehee!

Don't worry I wont miss that five minutes in the slightest.