Reviews for Dog Door of DOOM
l-3-f-t chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
FAB... Well, not that you had to go through a doggy door, but the story if fabulous
Account moved elsewhere chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
XD looks like Zim got stuck AGAIN...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Pwoor Zimmy pwoh
owlhead20 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
BUWAWAWHAHAHAHA!
Hahahaha I...iii... Can't...fuck... Breath!
HahahahahahH!
Hhhhaaaaaaaaaa!
I die and my soul laughing all the way to...wherever souls go to O_O
Kazehana23 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Well at least you had a way in when you forgot your keys I had to actually wait outside in the cold.
You should do one where Dib is locked out of his house when it's raining or something but no doggy door doom. XD
Breeluv chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Im sorry that happened to you,im glad I always keep my keys on me and don't have a dog door now after reading this,It was so funny when zim was stuck! I loved your story and thought it was funny how he cussed dib out when he did'nt help himXD
PreciousCosmos chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Hahahahahaha! Zim, Zim, Zim *shakes head*. Hehe, I didn't know there was an episode for that Winnie the Pooh story. That one was funny too. Now I know to never try to get inside through a dog door!
Moonheart13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
LOL Dib unleases the perfect revenge on Zim.
KP100 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
xD something similar happened to me last year. My old 2 story house was completely locked, no one home and the soonest someone would be home would be about an hour later. I lived in a REALLY bad area, people steal stuff from you in that area when you're home and awake. The only way in was through our cat door... I took one look at thing and thought "...hell nah. My head wouldn't even fit." so I wound up running to my neighbors house and using their phone to call my mom. x3 funny story btw!
trearoos chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
OMG! Zim, did you just say the F word? Bad Irken! Bad! XD
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I know how you feel. But I'm jealous of my friend who could get through becasue she had smaller hips than me. I got stuck... I felt like a MORON! She pushed me through eventually... Keep The Epicness Up!
Jones Tereka Seasight chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh...God...*explodes with laughter*

I've done the exact. Same. Thing.

Well, not exact, obviously, but I've gotten stuck in a dog door. The humiliation...-_-'

The fic was awesome though! XD

'MOTHER F*CKER!'

That's just too damn perfect.
TheBadsun chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
lmao ahhhh that was hilarious! :D
The Serene Being chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I'm sorry for your trouble but that was freakin' funny. Stick your keys in your school bag or whatever and that way you won't forget them. I learned long ago never leave the house with out keys… for although I have never crawled thru a doggy door, I've crawled through enough previously locked windows, I got mad b&e skills, to know what a bitch it is to be locked out. (I have only used my skills on my own home so nobody panic)
Girldog321 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
You had to go thought a dog door? Poor you and Zim.