Reviews for Code Green
It's 2014. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for the next chapter of this. An update would be nice, thanks.
Insert Name Here chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Just found this story and wondering if you were going to continue it! It's really good so far! Hope you keep going!
jpgFury chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
this story is brilliant - why is there no more? there must be more, i know it. Something this cook can't be just left hanging - please
Leia chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
C'mon, u cant leave us hanging like this !
This story's awesome through and through, u have to finish it!
update! Update! UPDATE!
indigosky95 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Here, have some encouragements. XD I love all your stories. You're a great writer. Good luck to you, even though you don't really need it. You're amazing!
theo darkstar chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
oh, you haven't written any more... please will you keep writing. what is wrong with Tony? where is Natasha? are they going to destroy the blood? it is a great story soo far... I want more!
TimeLordOfLetters chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
No no NO! Don't abandon this story! It's amazingly good, and I'm desperate to know what happens next! You can't stop now! Please write more! PLEASE!
For Science chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I really like this story and it's a shame that it seems to be either abandoned or on hiatus.
Anyway, I'll still be looking out in case of an update.
Konri Kari chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
This is great!
whenithitsthefan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Please continue :)
whenithitsthefan chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Continue!
Lastavica chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Wow. I just realized what a low blow it had been for Bruce to say that to Clint in the last chapter... about following orders. Gosh that's so sad. I'm glad they talked about it.

Oh the team! 3
Lastavica chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
"It gave Tony mixed feelings, knowing the same man who had tried to make weapons with the tesseract was actively trying to hide Banner from a lifetime of imprisonment. Or worse."
...And there you have Nick Fury. Somehow he just works.
theaterinspired chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
So against my boyfriend's wishes here I am still up after having read this story and enjoying it very much. Then I stopped because THERE ISNT ANY MORE OF THE STORY WRITTEN! but that's okay becuase i know you didnt mean to keep me waiting.
so yeah, please write more of this. its really good
EarennielEchelon chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Absolutely loving this story! :D I just love seeing the Avengers interact with each other, you have their characterization spot on, and your Stark is just hilarious! :D I would love to see this updated, I need to know what happens next! .P.S I'm a sick Stark fan in need of some more Stark whumpage (wink,wink) Awesome whumpage so far though! :D