Reviews for The Rising of the Knight
Kitty9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Okay some spelling errors, but this was one of your first stories. Good job!
FuN FiFi chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
I enjoyed reading this dark fic of yours. More so because you actually gave every character a chance to play out his/her role in the The Dark Knight series. I felt that the last movie, although quite good, wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be.

And as always, it was fun to read about the Bat/Cat romance! :-D

Keep up the GREAT work!
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh. My. God.

This is AWESOME.

There are some errors in spelling and grammar in this chapter, but I'm loving this story and can't wait to see where it goes!

Hey, I updated my story about Catgirl. You should read it and review! Thanks!
C. S. Tolkien chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
I really liked the movie, but The Dark Knight was better, never the less, Nolan did a really good job with this movie, even that I have hear from the end, that Bruce would have a happy ending, I was almost sad the first time that I see it, because I really trought that Batman it would die.

I was surprise that wasnt the case, and Bruce would really a happy ending.

The only issue that I with this movie, that Robin dont have a vehicle, like Tumbler (you image Batman in a car?).

And is a good story, yours, but you have to show less and tell more, there no mystery in your story.
Legionary Prime chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
Man, I loved this a bit better than the film itself, even thought you started this before it came out. It was still good.

Maybe a sequel?
annimo chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Sorry if I'm critical, but do not understand something. Selina, disguised as a maid entered the Wayne Manor, worked for a while there and steal the pearl necklace. Alfred and Bruce knew her.¿ How come none of them after seeing her Recognized her again?. Bruce: at the party, and Alfred: when she visited the house. That's strange and illogical.
Dracula X chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
A perfect ending that rivals that of Nolan's interpretation. Good job!
kindleflame5 chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
A great ending! Made me cry! :D
The Darkness Knight chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
Wow, I read that story all day today and I have to say, I loved it! Everything from the banter between Selina and Bruce to the fight scenes with Bane and Batman, plus, I loved how you managed to tie in alot of easter eggs from various sources, such as the cartoons with Joker calling Bruce "Brucie" (batman beyond return of the Joker) and Talia calling Bruce "Beloved." (Batman Arkham City and the animated series)

One thing I will say is that you need to run a spell/grammer check with your word processor before you submit these chapters, and any story in the future, there were alot of gramitical errors and a lot of punctuation mistakes that I really couldn't avoid posting.

Also, I mentioned this two chapters ago, you have a tendency to double some things, and I saw this with your other work, you posted an entire section of twenty-four, I think three times, and I gotta say, that really threw me off.

Another thing, is that you need to be consistant with the flashbacks, like you had some flashbacks in italics and some were without. Also, Talia was a bit annoying with the whole stabbing Bruce with the knife thing and always showing up in every chapter as an annoyance, I just felt as though, your chapters were strong enough without Miranda there, and its not your fault, Nolan made Marrion Cotillard really annoying in the Dark Knight Rises.

On the positive side of things, you did an excellent job with capturing everyone's personalities, I loved how Bruce was this emotional, hollow shell of his former self, and I loved how you really focused on it being Selina/Bruce, I have seen some storys where they do this, but they go completly out of character, but Bane was amazing, though I wish you could have used a bit more description with him, and I would have liked to see more of a partnership with Blake and Bruce, but hey, its your interpretion from the movie.

Also I loved how you brought everyone from all of the movies in, from Crane to Ras Al-Guhl, to Joker being a prominent villain (And if Heath Ledger didn't pass away, I think Nolan would have brought him back as well.), and even Zasz, who no one ever seems to mention being in the movies in their novels you captured perfectly.

Overall, this was a great read, and I absolutly love your work. This story, is definitly a keeper.
The Darkness Knight chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Wow, almost done this story and I love it! Only thing is yet again, you duplicated yourself about midway through
PJ-NCIS-TF-26 chapter 26 . 8/10/2012
Omg awesome!
C Elise chapter 26 . 8/10/2012
very good end!
ae1102 chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
fantastic story ! i really enjoyed it
highlander348 chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
Great ending! You out did yourself! This was actually better then the movie! Can't wait for the sequel! Cheers! :)
MBrabs1996 chapter 26 . 8/9/2012